Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess it’s time to use the ignore button. Dang! I so wanted to respect everyone’s opinion but sometimes.....

I've not ignored anyone (although I'm sure I'm on more than one list :) ) but this guy is rapidly making sure that I have to have at least one......

Reactions: 3 people
Hey y'all. Tony Bosilio is reporting that Justin Fuente and Gary Patterson are Fulmer's top two choices for HC. TB may be full of bull. Just thought y'all might want to know.

Patterson just signed an extension. I highly doubt we go after him.

Reactions: 1 person
Go golf‏ @VolsScotchGolf
4m4 minutes ago

For the first time in a long time we have an Orange Blooded General leading the charge for Tennessee. Coach Fulmer is very busy assessing and assembling our future coaching staff. EVERY qualified coach is on the table and #Volnation should have full confidence in the process now.

sounds like he's waffling on gruden, imo.
leaving an out.
hope i'm misreading him, the enigma that is MIT beaver.

We are in a better position in many ways. John and Haslam really made a biblical mess. Knowing how things work inside on the hill I really gave John a chance. I thought his self serving personality would get us what we needed, I was so wrong. this week was exhausting because I made it my mission to get him. Luckily a lot of people helped and we got it done.

Really appreciate your efforts.

Ugh, this evening. Someone end me please.

Trapped with my Dawg family. It's not as bad as you'd imagine.

It's worse.

I need a Gruden announcement SOON. Can't take much more barking.

Reactions: 15 people
Well, I guess I'm here to eat my hat. I kind of wanted an extension after the Currie firing happened, but I'll stick to my word.

It's a mesh Bill Dance model Vols hat. I figure that would be less filling on account of the mesh

I still think GRIDEN IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still against any type of Kiffin presence on the hill. I find that proposition ludicrous, as he's the reason we're here even talking about a coach situation a decade after he sandbagged our program.

Tis the season to hire Gruden'falalalala lala la la
Currie's family's packed and movin, falalala la lala la la
Make room for a fat director fa lala la lala la la la
Kiffin is a scum defector FA la la la la lala la la:gun:

Deer, I gave you a hard time the other day, but we needed your presence more than I thought.

I think the overthrow narrative is overplayed. However, ADPF may have leaked some things to the advantage of the program. JMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guess it’s time to use the ignore button. Dang! I so wanted to respect everyone’s opinion but sometimes.....

How cute of you to announce it. My self esteem will never recover. This board has broke me. Funny how people shut down at the sight of something that doesn’t fit their own agenda. It was a serious question. Not looking for a rise. I just believe Fulmer would have many other proven names in front of the G name.

I will take our insiders over Tony any day. He said getting gruden was like finding bigfoot and aliens. Good thing I believe in both.

I will say this. Almost the exact time someone posted that, I got a text from someone close to Brice who said the exact same thing.

sounds like he's waffling on gruden, imo.
leaving an out.
hope i'm misreading him, the enigma that is MIT beaver.

I think we all have to realize how much damage was done with Currie and Haslams betrayal. It may take out our chances with Gruden, it may not. I’d say anything that was said or happened before Sunday is forgiven.

Yup. Sh*ts like cocaine that won't kill you. Cocao powder is the most active ingredient. Big scoops! It all will soften the 5 storie nose dive I'm about to take.

been doing smoothies for 2 years...breakfast and lunch
I keep it simple
spring water,berries,avocado,chia seeds,flaxmeal,organic vinegar,organic spinach,choc protein powder,hemp seeds.

been thinking about trying cocoa....

have not been sick since I started

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back