Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
been doing smoothies for 2 years...breakfast and lunch
I keep it simple
spring water,berries,avocado,chia seeds,flaxmeal,organic vinegar,organic spinach,choc protein powder,hemp seeds.

been thinking about trying cocoa....

have not been sick since I started
Make sure it's cocao, not cocoa. Totally different. I haven't been sick either. 5 years now.

Some people are having a hard time grasping that. Ultimate goal was to return UT to prominence. Gruden is a huge step in that direction but so is removing the Haslams death grip on our program. Haslams have been pushed aside and now we can freely focus on the other objective.

Have they been "pushed to the side" as you say as in they no longer have a say or is it now more of a careful balance of power among the remaining "power" boosters.

Equal seats at the table for lack of a better term.

Reactions: 1 person
Thank you Beaver for the update!

Could RockyTopSc possibly be Atlanta Vol? I know Atlanta is not in SC, but they seem to talk the same language...about cutting funds, etc?

Coasty, sorry about your loss.

WOW! Just caught up on the last 30 pages

I love the Gruden Threads, always a roller coaster

Coasty- very sorry for your loss

Gruden To The Hill

Soon!

I'm glad you asked that. I have discussed my beliefs on this previously, and will do my best to elaborate further. First off, consider what happened barely more than 24 hours ago. The appointment of Fulmer tells us a lot more than just the program is in good hands. Peyton knows he is Tennessee's favorite son. He also knows, if anyone can stick their neck out and "take on for the team," all to set in motion the eventual outcome (e.g. yesterday and forward), he would be the perfect person to do it. IDGAS what the talking heads have said, the lines drawn between the above dots have convinced me that Peyton did what had to be done to put UT on the path back to greatness. TIFWIW.

As far as him needing Haslam, that s*** makes me sleepy. He doesn't need Haslam to gain access to an NFL front office or for political power. Peyton has enough clout and funds to secure any office he desired, and he'd get more than enough support from us to assist in funding any campaigns.

The House of Cards fell yesterday!

That's the part that doesn't hold water..the NFL part. He could be in a front office worming towards being a GM tomorrow if he wanted to.

It does all stink like a rat though

I'm glad you asked that. I have discussed my beliefs on this previously, and will do my best to elaborate further. First off, consider what happened barely more than 24 hours ago. The appointment of Fulmer tells us a lot more than just the program is in good hands. Peyton knows he is Tennessee's favorite son. He also knows, if anyone can stick their neck out and "take on for the team," all to set in motion the eventual outcome (e.g. yesterday and forward), he would be the perfect person to do it. IDGAS what the talking heads have said, the lines drawn between the above dots have convinced me that Peyton did what had to be done to put UT on the path back to greatness. TIFWIW.

As far as him needing Haslam, that s*** makes me sleepy. He doesn't need Haslam to gain access to an NFL front office or for political power. Peyton has enough clout and funds to secure any office he desired, and he'd get more than enough support from us to assist in funding any campaigns.

The House of Cards fell yesterday!

Man, I hope you're right and I'm wrong.......

I hate having to think PM put his own interests above the thing that gave him the platform to actually get what he wants....

You've already said "no joking and trolling aside" then the very next sentence called this a "silly thtead". No hurt feelings here, but it confirms you're just FOS. I suggest you go sit down before you get hurt.

Yes I’m not joking. I asked some serious questions as to why people thought Fulmer would have Gruden high on the list compared to a frost, Petersen, etc? Not FOS at all. And I assure you your internet threats mean nothing to me, as it would never happen in person. And if you’d like it to PM me for an address. But I’d prefer to just talk football. That’s up to you.

You must be new here

Not new at all. Been here on this Gruden train the whole time. I know I’m wrong fir listening to the reporters and even looking at other threads but we are the only ones to believe. I just want them to ask Gruden out in the open.

Some people are having a hard time grasping that. Ultimate goal was to return UT to prominence. Gruden is a huge step in that direction but so is removing the Haslams death grip on our program. Haslams have been pushed aside and now we can freely focus on the other objective.

And I say thank you to you Sir.

Exactly...some of us have been saying for weeks this isn't about a coaching search. Once the media figured it out the narrative took off.

NOW it's about a coaching search.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm the laughing stock at my husband's job because I believe Gruden is coming. He just walked in the house laughing and said xxxxx told me he can't believe you were right, Fulmer has talked Gruden in to coaching. TIFWIW

Would xxxxx be in a position to know anything?

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back