Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocky, why is Peyton so opposed to Tee? Is there an actual beef?

I don’t think he is that opposed. So many things get twisted up by friends and media. Also many things get taken out of context especially when emotions run high. The idea of Tee coming home is comforting to many but is he ready to handle such a big ship. If Peyton makes that comment and someone hears it then it can turn into Peyton doesn’t support Tee.

Reactions: 7 people
Yes I’m not joking. I asked some serious questions as to why people thought Fulmer would have Gruden high on the list compared to a frost, Petersen, etc? Not FOS at all. And I assure you your internet threats mean nothing to me, as it would never happen in person. And if you’d like it to PM me for an address. But I’d prefer to just talk football. That’s up to you.

Son, I'll beat you til you have blood coming out all your orifices. Lulz, come on dude, I was talking about your feelers. Hurt feelers. You really need to get over yourself.

Reactions: 2 people
Correction to something earlier.. I received a text from a friend who’s close to Brice... said 2 people to look out for are Petersen (not Paterson) and Fuente. But has always maintained Gruden is 50/50. I relayed the info Boro and Rocky shared and Brice sent this back: 💥👏🏻👍🏼 TIFWIW

Basillio said he heard PATTERSON and Fuente but I really hope it is Peterson instead. Said he wouldn’t even entertain gruden

What did rocky share earlier I missed it

Reactions: 1 person
You appear clueless at this point. Just quit posting in the thread. That's literally all you have to do.

I’m clueless after I was just told I was going to be “hurt” in an Internet forum. All due to questioning Grudens interest, or fulmers interest in him. Great call. You, mam, hit the nail on the head.

Son, I'll beat you til you have blood coming out all your orifices. Lulz, come on dude, I was talking about your feelers. Hurt feelers. You really need to get over yourself.

Feelers are all good man. I don’t know that I have any in real life after this coaching fiasco.

So yes, this is the Twitter account for CPF. And he's updated his profile, lol.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/phillipfulmer/status/937138321842688000[/twitter]

Reactions: 17 people
Oh ye of little faith!

touche'.

i'm catching up, a few posts back i acknowledged having misread the great and powerful beav. now i'm back on the yellow brick road.

serously, i've never thought he was an out and out troll, but i've been skeptical of him (admittedly). I feel like he's on the same page as we are, simply wanting to see UT back on top. you gotta respect that, and i do.

:hi:

Soooo...Brice sent that?

I have a text thread with childhood friends who are all die hard Vols... my brother added one of his best friends from childhood (they reconnected about 5 months ago) to our thread last Saturday... He lives in Knoxville and has known Brice for a while, playing in a basketball league with him... so he talks to Brice and then tells us... I summarized what boro and Rocky shared tonight in our thread and he sent it to him.. he replied back with those emojis...

Last edited:
Correction to something earlier.. I received a text from a friend who’s close to Brice... said 2 people to look out for are Petersen (not Paterson) and Fuente. But has always maintained Gruden is 50/50. I relayed the info Boro and Rocky shared and Brice sent this back: 💥👏🏻👍🏼 TIFWIW

Petersen sounds much more plausible than Patterson, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back