Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could drink a beer and at least LISTEN to a Mora press conference with optimism..

Barring Gruden doesn't show up the gold.

I think most think that would have been acceptable. I am just blah. If true, I hope that all those recruits are coming with Strong like skeeter said..

we've been down so long, it HAS to work this time.

Mora Jr. Said he was interested, so why not at least interview him?

I think we are only interviewing people that don't want the job. Serious inquires not entertained, cause we already have a hire..

Forward
~Gruden 2013~ The Reign of Chucky..

_VFL. G.B.O._
SOON!!!

Reactions: 2 people
I will be glad when we get this ride started and leave the non believers standing in line waiting for the next ride.

Right. The Gruden Grinder is a members only rollercoaster. Non believers are not allowed. the only way on is if you know the secret password. Hint(glueandfruit)

I think it may cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $15,000 for the newpaper. Production costs could be anything.

Having said that I'd match at least $500 if this was really going to be done by VN Posters.

The fact that we have over 8,000,000 page views in less than 2 months for these threads compared to 15,000,000 page views per month for all of the Knox New-Sentinel suggests that we may already be reaching our audience.

I'm in for $100

Well if we can't get the Grude.....then maybe the Grouch?
;)
images

Dennis Green?

Reactions: 2 people
I don't doubt that Strong may be a good coach, and is certainly better than Dooley, but someone like Ken Sparks would be better than Dooley.

I don't want good or better...we are by dam Tennessee and we deserve one of the best, and if Hart doesn't get that, then he can pack his bags imho

Hey now coasty. I like you but watch the cks talk. :p

Edit: don't get me wrong. I'm vfl but cnu is my alma mater and I'm eagle for life also

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back