Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might be the dumbest statement made on VN all year. Perhaps you should investigate sumlin and his recruiting classes in the rich state of Texas when he was at Houston or maybe even Sabans classes at michigan state. Maybe even check and make sure spurrier has been a top 10 type recruiter at South Carolina. While our checking tell us How many top 10 classes miles had at Oklahoma state. I can't believe people would respect this kind of nonsense is a post!!

Hey Bruin, was my theory on hiring a coach totally crazy?

The Obama campaign alleged that the typical campaign donation was $53. Someone out there who is smart enough to organize such a thing should let us fans take some ownership of this head coach search. I mean, isn't it true that the people of Green Bay are part owners of their team? I'm no mathematician but I think 200,000 fifty-three dollar donations is 10.6 million. Yes I know we all spend a lot of $$ on the Vols already. This just seems too critical a hire to take a shot on a slight improvement.

For Gruden, this investment is a no-brainer imo.

Reactions: 2 people
Oh I agree completely but even if its the assistants, the man knew how to get them there and find a way to win...and definitely agree about it still being CNC. it was when I graduated not too long ago. Was a music major.

Yep. Bout how I see it with him. Been about 9 years or so since I graduated. UT alumnus from grad school and whole family went to UT so dual citizenship so to speak. Nice to meet you on here

Who you guys picking tonight (MNF)?

PHP50678CBCAC242.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
This coaching search just feels like someone trying to hide a pregnancy from the family until the time is right. I just believe eventually out will pop our lil' baby Gruden.

Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Gruden, in your golden, fleece diapers, with your curled-up, fat, balled-up little fists pawin' at the air...

Reactions: 7 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back