Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I sort of trust you. I don't know why. I just do. You seem very trustworthy. We just need someone to vouch for the receipient of our funds. If you can't, can you identify someone who can?

Like somebody local?

I am a trustworthy person. Which is why I'd be afraid to take responsibility for this. lol

But I sort of trust you. I don't know why. I just do. You seem very trustworthy. We just need someone to vouch for the receipient of our funds. If you can't, can you identify someone who can?
C b Bowling phd he post in here alot.Has handled several fund raisers on vn.

I just know.

Also, to be honest, I just got back on here due to the coaching search. I made a new screenname. Upon logging in a couple days later, I had to reset a password and discovered this old handle laying around. If I need to piss in a cup or have a background check run by any of you jackasses, feel free. I've been lurking since Gruden III.

well I'm not holding the cup...so guess your safe

Funny how the new "mystery" coach is announced while Gruden is one.

Either they are giving us a hint that its Gruden, or they are throwing a smokescreen so that we would think Its not Gruden because he is busy....

Gruden!!!!

I'm all in! Been all in from the beginning!!!

We're waiting for Gruden to chat with Raheem so our interview can be more concrete demands of the assistant staff :thumbsup:

All the coaches I mentioned could be the head coach at Louisville and would bring in higher classes than Strong has. Surely you do not expect given all things are equal that Strong is in the class of the afore mentioned coaches. It really doesn't matter if Strong is at Louisville or at Tennessee those coaches are going to out recruit him. That means we will not be gaining any ground in our conference, that is the whole idea behind hiring a coach. You hire a coach that can help level the playing field.

The only way to even remotely compare would be to go back and look at how the named coaches ended up in recruiting after their 3rd head coaching year. As I stated earlier, I think Strong could end up with a top 10 class at UT this year.

Earliest we would be able to get in would be Thursday. For this would have $$ tomorrow. She said would have to get approval from ad director on the content. If you guys are serious she can run the proposed content by the ad director in the AM and then try to arrange the payment asap. Friday's paper would get more views but maybe late when it comes to us hiring a coach.

It's need to be a cool Ad. No flaming. I think it should be identified as coming from the Grudenites of VolNation and for that we may need Freak's permission. We should simply say we believe this is a crossroads for TN FB and we believe Jon Gruden is the man we need at this critical juncture. Something to that effect maybe. Just an idea.

Over 160,000 Posts on VolNation and over 8,000,000 page views are an indication of the passion behind this request.

Reactions: 1 person
OK! I need some help please. I am trying to make some sense of the time line we have been in. We knew CDD was gone around MSST. We just started interviewing this week while racking up over 100k in fuel cost and talking to coaches who weren't there, and waiting to go to NY to do more interviews, wait not, to saying we may be doing more interviews. Am I missing something? Am I the only one not buying what they are trying to sell? This is the CEO of one of the largest universities??? Come on man!
As my DS used to say...wake up snapper head

“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” -- Sherlock Holmes

Reactions: 2 people
I just know.

Also, to be honest, I just got back on here due to the coaching search. I made a new screenname. Upon logging in a couple days later, I had to reset a password and discovered this old handle laying around. If I need to piss in a cup or have a background check run by any of you jackasses, feel free. I've been lurking since Gruden III.

Why would you need to piss in a cup, you are weird. :)

The only way to even remotely compare would be to go back and look at how the named coaches ended up in recruiting after their 3rd head coaching year. As I stated earlier, I think Strong could end up with a top 10 class at UT this year.

There is the logic needed in this. He hasn't been willing to admit any thought he has had for over a month could possibly be wrong so I wouldn't expect much now.

Someone please tell me Tennessee isn't hiring C. Strong!!!

the coaches on the list doesnt jive with Harts presser. but i think this turns out bad fot Tn. jmo
people act like there excited over Strong,Gundy,Fisher.
Looks like Hart is shopping at the same flea market as Hammy was shopping at when he found Doofey on sale.
If these names are not getting the fans excited,you know its not getting the recruits excited.
Ky will field a better staff than Tn will,if there not careful.

Tennessee conducting one final interview tonight in NYC, Jim Mora of UCLA. Tennessee previously interviewed Charlie Strong (in Indy on Fri.) and Mike Gundy (at his home on Sunday). Sources tell us Tennessee is expected make an announcement tomorrow out of that pool of 3.

-Wes Rucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back