Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee conducting one final interview tonight in NYC, Jim Mora of UCLA. Tennessee previously interviewed Charlie Strong (in Indy on Fri.) and Mike Gundy (at his home on Sunday). Sources tell us Tennessee is expected make an announcement tomorrow out of that pool of 3.

-Wes Rucker

:eek:hmy:

Like reading from a script! We're getting Gruden!

@wesrucker247: Amazing to see how quickly the view count skyrockets on these @govols247 coaching updates. Amazing how far we've come. Thanks, y'all.

Amazing how we can figure all his crap out without having to waste money on it. Gosh this guy is starting to get on my nerves.

Reactions: 2 people
Tennessee conducting one final interview tonight in NYC, Jim Mora of UCLA. Tennessee previously interviewed Charlie Strong (in Indy on Fri.) and Mike Gundy (at his home on Sunday). Sources tell us Tennessee is expected make an announcement tomorrow out of that pool of 3.

-Wes Rucker

Was that a free read or ($)

-Wes Rucker

For totally selfish reasons, I really hope Rucker and Hyams are wrong. I can handle Hubbs being right. The other two are WAY too smug for my liking...

That isn't a bad list, but I think we are going to end up with Strong. GRUDEN, but if not, I would pick Mora, Gundy and then Strong..

Oh I agree but you have to agree no big time coach will come here unless you pay very well. It would have to be the right situation. I definitely don't want a hired mercenary type but that's kinda how I look at Saban. JMO

I believe we have done all we can do at this point. I believe we were willing to pay your kind money to gruden but he said no. I also believe te other names we all have heard declined interest and the three we are left with( strong, Gundy, and mora) are all very quality names. I am not a big fan of Gundy but if we get any of the three Dave hart has done a very good job IMO.

-Wes Rucker

ya and the other candidate are gruden and "big Bird"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back