Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like the jig is gonna be up soon. I hope something breaks but it looks like were gonna be saddled with Strong if the conventional wisdom holds. I really feel like if Strong was half as great as some folks seem to think, he would've been offered the UF job when Meyer left but I don't think he was even a serious candidate there. I'm feeling like we are headed into another five year stretch of mediocrity and its probably gonna end ugly.

Reactions: 1 person
stadium-night.jpg

soon, pandemonium will rein

Gruden accidentally called the Redskins HC Haslem instead of Haslett.:whistling:

i heard that two i rewound it, hint?

Gruden doesnt sound as excited and into it as he usually does.hes usually talks a lot more than Tarieco (sp) but i dont watch a lot of NFL either

Gruden announcement tonight. Espn breaks the news gets the story and we get our coach. Go put puzzle together use the vols reporter and the stories. i now realize that last week he had not informed espn cause he has still not fully decided. he wants that door open in case he needs itNow he has they have agreed to a deal and espn willlet him out. He is our guy. It all adds up.We are getting Gruden and espn gets the story we are in the national spotlight.mVOLS are back screw bama. Hart comes through for UT.

Feels like the jig is gonna be up soon. I hope something breaks but it looks like were gonna be saddled with Strong if the conventional wisdom holds. I really feel like if Strong was half as great as some folks seem to think, he would've been offered the UF job when Meyer left but I don't think he was even a serious candidate there. I'm feeling like we are headed into another five year stretch of mediocrity and its probably gonna end ugly.

Think you are onto something there.

Except for a brief visit from Lex earlier this afternoon and Gman most of the day, the other OGs have been VERY quiet today. They are usually on here on weekdays...I just find that interesting...hopefully in a good way.

I hope they remain silent. I'm sure if there is any bad info to report on Gruden they would come out and say it. No news is good news at this point.

No. He has done nothing to deserve criticism in his short tenure. When he does I will be the first to point it out just like I did with hammy

So you think how he handled Dooley was the right way to go.

It is no secret that Hart would have fought to Keep Dooley at 7 and 5. And you would have been ok with that???

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back