Official Signee Thread 2/2/2005

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Feb 2, 2005 11:35 AM
We have a great list going here. I am really excited about the future of BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL! :good:

Yes HUGE!!

I know it probably is a dream, but do you think since we haven't heard from Turner yet means anything, or is he waiting on the West Coast to wake up??

We should know something on him in the next hour or so I think, but I don't give us any chance.

Freak, you have 24 players listed including the ones who ahvent signed LOI. Rivals has us with 26 commits? ANy news on who they are?

Im more excited than a weak bladdered dog at a fire hydrant convention.........we HAVE to be #1 all over the country I cant believe the class we've gotten......my hats off to phil troop and the whole band of recruiters........Its ok about Phillips......Phillips decision doesnt make me mad because he loves his mama and his brother has some problems and he wasnt too keen on leaving him

Tox Cox is in. QBVol7, that includes Bolden and Briscoe.

Listenin to Rivals radio now...by the way..i missed school today for this special event..This better be good.

Originally posted by Volsguy12@Feb 2, 2005 11:43 AM
Listenin to Rivals radio now...by the way..i missed school today for this special event..This better be good.

Most of the action is done, but still could be an interesting afternoon.

well im at school right now. hope something happened in the next 15 minutes

What will Hardesty probably play? was he a big get for us?...and..What does a LOI actually mean..

Hardesty is a RB that apparently the UT staff was very high on. The letter of intent means they are officially signed to come and play for the university. It basically commits them to come here.

they said hayes hasnt made up his mind yet.......and they said florida state is still very close on rivals radio.com........(vols fan was just on :D )

I am hearing that Ulysses Alexander has sent papers to UT. I am not sure what the deal on this is. He is a two star WR from Florida.

I've heard on rivals once again that Hayes is wavering on us.....clemson.....and FSU......i think he's goin to FSU as his first choice and Clemson #2 us #3.....i think he would've been in our class till this morning but we've already got 3 linebackers and unless we want to install a 3-4 lol :blink: i dont believe he'll be here.....plus he cant make the grades yet

Originally posted by VolStripes'77@Feb 2, 2005 11:57 AM
WoW......What a friggin' Recruiting class :D

:rocks: :rocks:

Solid class this year, and the day ain't over yet. And to all those who doubted Crompton would come here. :p

Damn....Freak outdoes me again! Good work.....what's up with this kid, do we have another scholly for him??? I guess that means Turner is definitly out....

VN Store

Back