Official Signee Thread 2/2/2005

no stats but i trust the coaches judgement......guys he's 6'4 200 im sure he's pretty good or we wouldnt have been all ove rhim..........Ive NEVER heard of this kid but he's a big boy

It's pretty sad when my first thought is...two stars...that's gonna bring down our rankings.

here are the guys who havent signed their letters yet.

wes brown.

richard kemp

d morley

antonio wardlaw

todd cox

malcolm rawls.

lucas taylor

rico mccoy

dan williams

darius myers

this is according to scout.com.

reports are now that the Alexander kid may have faxed to the wrong school???

NEWS.......LOL.....Alexander sent his LOI to THE WRONG SCHOOL!!!!!!

Demps to Fla g8tr......

u. alexander 6-4 200lbs

receiver out of miami

not much on him. he might come out of know where though. we have been known to make decent recievers into great ones

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Feb 2, 2005 12:08 PM
here are the guys who havent signed their letters yet.

wes brown.

richard kemp

d morley

antonio wardlaw

todd cox

malcolm rawls.

lucas taylor

rico mccoy

dan williams

darius myers

this is according to scout.com.

damn.......I bet he goes on to do good things.....I'd like to see Fulmer's reaction to that.....LOL.....sent it to the wrong school.....apparantly he's going to 'Bama..... :moon2:

actuall, Morley, Cox and the rest you mentioned are confirmed (UT sports dept),
the only one not is Wes Brown and he's waiting for his Aunt or something like that. Apparantly WB's dad is a huge Vol fan and he couldn't come home if he changed..... :rocks:

I show we are still waiting on Brown and Wardlow...and maybe Hayes.

according to rivals.com guys they say we've gotten everyone signing a letter of intent.....everyone but wes brown and wardlow im so excited!!!!!!!!

they're talking about Alexander on Rival's.....how funny is this stuff.....he's the biggest surprise.....HE MENTIONED SCOUT.COM on RIVALS!!!!! LOL :dlol:

damn.. i missed that on the radio.. had to answer the phone.. damn. damn... damn.. that would have been funny

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Feb 2, 2005 12:17 PM
where are u getting ur info, volfreak?

rivals, scout, phone calls, email lists, etc.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Feb 2, 2005 12:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Feb 2, 2005 12:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-checkerboard_charly@Feb 2, 2005 12:17 PM
where are u getting ur info, volfreak?

rivals, scout, phone calls, email lists, etc. [/quote]
damn

rivals will not let anyone on who isnt paying

I&#39;ve been listening to Rivals Radio all morning, and I am not a paying subscriber...maybe the recruiting God&#39;s are looking down on me....

Originally posted by TNFanBornandRaised@Feb 2, 2005 12:22 PM
im not paying its letting me on......though scout.com wont

scout let me on and Im not paying. :welcome: you can come in for free

VN Store

Back