Official Signee Thread 2/2/2005

Originally posted by VOL_AHOLIC@Feb 2, 2005 10:44 AM
Rivals Radio

hope that helps.

all these gator fans are calling in b*tching. this is almost as good as beating them straight up. :rocks:

I SAID, IT'S GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!

Vol Aholic hooked it up....nothing about Rivals is working for free except that link.....thanks my friend....I'm hearing Brown is in, he was waiting for his grandparents.....Hayes at 1:40 et and we're gravy, baby....let's go drinking!

Originally posted by StripClubDJ+Feb 2, 2005 12:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (StripClubDJ @ Feb 2, 2005 12:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-VOL_AHOLIC@Feb 2, 2005 10:44 AM
Rivals Radio

hope that helps.

all these gator fans are calling in b*tching. this is almost as good as beating them straight up.  :rocks:

I SAID, IT&#39;S GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Vol Aholic hooked it up....nothing about Rivals is working for free except that link.....thanks my friend....I&#39;m hearing Brown is in, he was waiting for his grandparents.....Hayes at 1:40 et and we&#39;re gravy, baby....let&#39;s go drinking&#33; [/quote]
Im all about the drinkin&#39;&#33;&#33;&#33; Bottoms up to this class.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Feb 2, 2005 12:07 PM
It&#39;s pretty sad when my first thought is...two stars...that&#39;s gonna bring down our rankings.

:lol: That is what I was thinking.

This is truly amazing.....three guys we didn&#39;t know about.....maybe a 4th.....Turner and Oher still out there.....Scout.com on Rivals radio, hilarious...I&#39;m still wondering about U. Alexander....how do you send it to a wrong fax machine??? It&#39;s either pricelss comedy or a great find by TT...who knows....WE DIDN&#39;T LOSE ONE GUY WE THOUGHT WE&#39;D GET.....Jones was still deciding and after Hardesty signed, I knew we wouldn&#39;t get him.....I think this all makes up for the Phillips bug bite......I SAID IT&#39;S GREAT..TO BE..A TENNESSEE VOLUNTEER..... :rocks: :pepper:

im so excited i think we outta bring our song in here........
http://www.geocities.com/bornhoney/rocky.htm

Rocky Top

First Verse
Wish that I was on ol&#39; Rocky Top,
down in the Tennessee hills;
Ain&#39;t no smoggy smoke on Rocky Top;
Ain&#39;t no telephone bills;
Once I had a girl on Rocky Top;
Half bear, other half cat;
Wild as a mink, but sweet as soda pop,
I still dream about that;

Chorus
Rocky Top, you&#39;ll always be
home sweet home to me;
Good ol&#39; Rocky Top;
Rocky Top, Tennessee;
Rocky Top, Tennessee.

Second Verse
Once two strangers climbed ol&#39; Rocky Top,
lookin&#39; for a moonshine still;
Strangers ain&#39;t come down from Rocky Top;
Reckon they never will;
Corn won&#39;t grow at all on Rocky Top;
Dirt&#39;s too rocky by far;
That&#39;s why all the folks on Rocky Top
get their corn from a jar;

Chorus
Rocky Top, you&#39;ll always be
home sweet home to me;
Good ol&#39; Rocky Top;
Rocky Top, Tennessee;
Rocky Top, Tennessee.

Third Verse
I&#39;ve had years of cramped-up city life
Trapped like a duck in a pen;
All I know is it&#39;s a pity life
Can&#39;t be simple again.

:rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

According to Scout, we now have 25 signed.

The only ones unsigned are Wes Brown and Antonio Wardlow.

That means we&#39;ve got 27 committed and 25 already signed.

And it&#39;s not even lunch in the Central Time Zone.

Phil and the guys can take off early today.

Good Job Coaching Staff.

This OldVol&#39;s hat is off to you.

This U Alexander thing is puzzling.....how do you send papers to the wrong school?? How would Scout have it marked as a LOI???? On another note....I know there doesn&#39;t HAVE to be a surprise....but another place is mentioning D Grainger isn&#39;t signed yet.....still no word on Oher and Turner??

Originally posted by StripClubDJ@Feb 2, 2005 12:48 PM
This U Alexander thing is puzzling.....how do you send papers to the wrong school?? How would Scout have it marked as a LOI???? On another note....I know there doesn&#39;t HAVE to be a surprise....but another place is mentioning D Grainger isn&#39;t signed yet.....still no word on Oher and Turner??

I don&#39;t think it&#39;s a mistake. How could it be? He&#39;d have to have the fax number. What would the chances be that he&#39;d fax to the wrong number? Unless he had papers from UT too. I guess we&#39;ll know soon enough.

He&#39;s listed on Scout, but the UT site doesn&#39;t have him listed. The UT site doesn&#39;t have half of the signees listed either though.

Great job on this thread FREAK&#33;&#33; I really have enjoyed all of the post today.
It&#39;s great to be a VOL&#33;&#33; :)

Wes Brown is in. I also believe Ulysses is for real. With Slick and Ulysess at WR I guess we can now say we have the US air force. Hayes announces at 1:40 EST.

Warning&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Wes Brown will be my favorite Vol for the next 4 years. Show him the love or my face will show up on your monitor. If you could see my face, you&#39;d follow my instructions&#33;

The Big Fisherman&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Attachments

• w_fulmer_ft.jpg
    w_fulmer_ft.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1
Wes was given a signing party at Athens High School this morning. The whole family was there including grandma and grandpa from Loretto, Tennessee. They didn&#39;t sign the papers until the ceremony was finished and all the cake and punch was gone&#33;&#33;&#33;

When you think about it, Alexander just can&#39;t make a mistake like that.....maybe Troop saw him torch Kenny Phillips......I heard the kid has great upside....I&#39;m not worried about taking a two star....stars mean nothing....Go Ulysses &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

COOTER TO SLICK.....GIVE HIM SIX &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
ULYSSES TAKES IT TO THE HOUSE AGAINST THE GUYS FROM THE NORTH.....5....4...3..2..1......TOUCHDOWN TENNESSEE &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

We&#39;re definitely in on the All-Name game....

here Geno.....here boy.....good Geno....

More on Ulysees Alexander:

He&#39;s a 2 star WR out of Miami Northwestern HS (Miami, FL) .

He was offered by Kansas St., OK St., and Iowa, so he&#39;s not under everyone&#39;s radar.

Scout has him as a signing day shocker going to UT.

Some other message boards are reporting that it&#39;s a mistaken signing.

Already a 4 star and has TONS OF Upside&#33;&#33;&#33; On top of it all, he&#39;s a great kid and the family has been big Vol fans for years.

But, I&#39;m a little predjudice&#33;

VN Store

Back