Official South Park Fanclub Thread

Brad Pitt Cartman:

south-park-world-war-zimmerman-1600.jpg

The Lorde stuff is some of the best work South Park has ever done, partly because Lorde has been so cool about it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQB6WtoTRMo[/youtube]

I can't believe how good this season is. That episode last night was amazing. It's like they took a microeconomics course and then wrote the episode.

Reactions: 1 person
I can't believe how good this season is. That episode last night was amazing. It's like they took a microeconomics course and then wrote the episode.

I loved this week's episode as well. At least for the early part of the season they have knocked it out of the park.

Was pissed thought I had forgotten about the episode Wednesday thankfully it was a dark week

This is a project I've been talking about doing for a while, and I finally kicked it off. Not sure if I mentioned it in this thread, but South Park deals with interesting economic issues with frequency, and I thought I'd start a blog that breaks down the economics of South Park. It's for a pretty niche audience, but maybe it will have wider appeal than I anticipate.

Handicar (Season 18: Episode 4) | South Park Economics

This is a project I've been talking about doing for a while, and I finally kicked it off. Not sure if I mentioned it in this thread, but South Park deals with interesting economic issues with frequency, and I thought I'd start a blog that breaks down the economics of South Park. It's for a pretty niche audience, but maybe it will have wider appeal than I anticipate.

Handicar (Season 18: Episode 4) | South Park Economics

How the Uber Car phenomenon affects taxi services and auto dealers? And why Matthew McConaughey is the ultimate douche pitchman?

I saw the Book of Mormon in DC this afternoon.

FAN. FREAKING. TASTIC.

I'm seeing it in the fall when it comes to Phoenix. Having grown up Mormon and having followed South Park since before it was on TV it's like my whole life has been in preparation to see the BoM play

I've been trying to see it for nearly 2 years, and I listen to the soundtrack all the time. I was worried the musical wouldn't live up to my expectations, but I was not disappointed in the least.

Love the new season and how it's been one continuous story. I hope they keep it up. They've never really done more than 3 episodes with inter-connected storylines. Would be fun to have an entirely congruent season.

VN Store

Back