Official South Park Fanclub Thread

I really liked the part where the Japanese Prime Minister was giving them the most heart-felt, wrenching tour of the Hiroshima museum, and then he capped it off with the picture of a dolphin and whale flying in the Enola Gay....had me rolling.

hahaha at the whale watchers. The Smashing Pumpkins intro into the guy going "Yeah, we're badass!" was hilarious, and of course Cartman doing Poker Face was hilarious. Great episode

Last nights episode had some funny parts. The best part was how they changed the defintion of ****. Biker folks truely are different.

not a great one, though not terrible either

honestly, that's the norm for them in season finales

matt and trey usually get so worn out through the season that they're out of ideas by the time the finale comes along you kinda get something like this or "stanley's cup"

New season of South Park starts tonight. Looks like the first target is Tiger Woods and "sex" addiction

on mtv last nite they had the episode where mr. garrison gets a nose job and turns into david hasselhoff, and his substitute teacher is a lesbian that all the boys are in love with. cracked me up when all four of them are licking the carpet trying to become lesbians

on mtv last nite they had the episode where mr. garrison gets a nose job and turns into david hasselhoff, and his substitute teacher is a lesbian that all the boys are in love with. cracked me up when all four of them are licking the carpet trying to become lesbians
Loved that. No coincidence that the more you push the buttons, the funnier the show is.

VN Store

Back