Official South Park Fanclub Thread

I think the best part about last night's episode was when all the guys were hopping through the town. I was laughing pretty hard then.

Is this show worth watching? I watched about 5 minutes of it the other day and turned it off.

Is this show worth watching? I watched about 5 minutes of it the other day and turned it off.

Are you insane? (joking) It's the best thing in the history of animation. I've seen every episode multiple times -- some dozens. It's sheer brilliance.

Every episode is not Emmy material, but many are and have been nominated for and received (one) them.

Start off with a classic such as Scott Tenorman must die. Just google it and you'll find somewhere to watch it.

Randy Marsh has joined Butters as my favorite character.

They've really developed his character and I love where they've gone. Randy with the video camera in the two-parter about Peruvian flute bands was classic. Butters is my fave though still. I love Tweek too. Wish we saw more Tweek.

I'll watch it. I just couldn't get over the whole midgets with annoying voices thing before.

I'll watch it. I just couldn't get over the whole midgets with annoying voices thing before.

You get used to all the weirdness. It takes an adjustment period, but I've been a fan since day one. Maybe it isn't for everyone, but I love it.

I'll try it out. I didn't like the office at first, but I have every season on dvd now.

I'll try it out. I didn't like the office at first, but I have every season on dvd now.

I didn't care for the office at first either. South Park is everything that Family Guy is not. Brilliant writing. Jokes that are actually funny and a surprisingly solid musical backing (Co-creator Trey Parker attended Berkely College of Music and majored in Music at Colorado). Just see classics like Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls or Taco-Flavored Kisses...

didn't care for most of this episode. especially the rapid ending. is it a 2 part episode or what?

Are you insane? (joking) It's the best thing in the history of animation. I've seen every episode multiple times -- some dozens. It's sheer brilliance.

Every episode is not Emmy material, but many are and have been nominated for and received (one) them.

Start off with a classic such as Scott Tenorman must die. Just google it and you'll find somewhere to watch it.

I'm a huge fan of the show - believe me it's like my second favorite show - but I can't call it the best thing in the history of animation; it's second best though; Simpsons did waaay too much to revolutionize television, for animation, primetime, and television in general

Last edited:
didn't care for most of this episode. especially the rapid ending. is it a 2 part episode or what?

I dunno. they've done this before where they make it look like a two parter and then the next episode doesn't follow up but just moves on to whatever they want to do next

I have a really odd yet strong feeling that is how this is going to be. It seemed in the end more a fan service / celebration episode than anything plot relevant. I'm not counting on them to follow up on it; there's too much more for them to answer/explain and make part of character histories than they'd want to

VN Store

Back