Official Vols vs Memphis game thread

Does it really seem to ya'll that we have been losing most of the game? It really feels like we have out played them.

Especially with quotes like "We are lucky we aren't losing by more" going out.

Volz4lif3- I'm both a Vol fan and a Memphis fan (I'm a UM grad student).

You're embarrassing the Tigers.

Other opponent fans are members here, some of them well loved- hell, some of them are even Gators!!!

The difference between them and you is that they weren't embarrassed to register under their own team's name. That's how you're embarrassing Memphis. You weren't fan enough to admit your allegiance and instead weaseled in like a fake.

Either re-register here with a real rather than fake name like you've got some Tiger Pride, or go to

NCAAbbs

and let some real Tiger fans school you on what those words mean.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

That was the best half of BB I have seen in a while..1 vs. 2 couldn't ask for much more..Good game

You have to be happy right now if your a Tenn fan. We weathered the Tigers unconscious shooting on their home floor. Lofton with only 1 point. I believe in our boys.

Does it really seem to ya'll that we have been losing most of the game? It really feels like we have out played them.

Especially with quotes like "We are lucky we aren't losing by more" going out.

we are going to win. This is Memphis in all their glory, however we haven't seen UT yet. Still we trail by only one

and yes i knocked on wood

Still here not going anywhere haha, i find u seriously offensive by callin me stupid, the stupid count is up to 3, but anyways no prob. just glad the boys are up by 1 , so far good game.

You can't possibly be happy about being up by one. That is stupid. Mempiss has been on fire with 8 three's. They go cold, Lofton gets hot and we win by 10.

wow, what an exciting first half. We have got to cut down on the turnovers in the second half and continue to rebound the ball. We have done a great job keeping them out of the paint - continue to do that and we havae a very good chance. They cannot possibly continue to shoot over 50% from 3 range. On a side note- You have to love Bruce Pearl

with all that has happened, being down by one just shows you what kind of team we have this year...and how different it is from all the other ut teams...

amazing play considering the circumstances...

go cbp

go lofty

go js, ts, rs...

go go go vols!!

VN Store

Back