Official Vols vs Memphis game thread

two man ball with lofton or jajuan and Tyler is unstoppable by Memphis. Stick with the zone on the other end. limit turnovers and we should have a great chance.

I also liked BWill's play. let's see more of him, less howell and prince.

I have been critical of him in the past...but he is playing well.

The Vols will prevail over the Tigers and it's not a dream to think that the Vols could win their first NC and the Lady Vols their eighth come April.....a double banner ceremony at TBA.....just imagine the possibilities....

but first things first.....

I think Tennessee has to be exceptionally confident. Memphis made 8 threes, including ones by Taggart and Jeff Robinson, and we're down one. It's like Marvin Hagler when he survived the first two rounds against Tommy Hearns. We've been hit with the best they've got and are still standing.

And I don't think we've even played that great offensively. Of course Memphis has something to do with this, but we have a good shot at this.

I think Tennessee has to be exceptionally confident. Memphis made 8 threes, including ones by Taggart and Jeff Robinson, and we're down one. It's like Marvin Hagler when he survived the first two rounds against Tommy Hearns. We've been hit with the best they've got and are still standing.
Like BP said they cannot keep this up and Lofton has not been a factor.

VN Store

Back