Official Vols vs Memphis game thread

I think we're sitting pretty good. You know Lofton is going to hit a few big ones, and Memphis started cooling off right before the half. Bring it home fellas, we can be #1.
GBO

We're gonna win this game. We haven't played especially well, other than Ramar, and to an extent, T Smith, and yet we are down by one. We are turning the ball over way more than usual - unforced TOs at that - and Lofton has 1 point.

Memphiz is goin' down tonight.

JP had no clue what was going on at the end of the half....you hold and take time off the clock with the last possession....and he had no clue how much time was left at the end

He has to get his head into the game...

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

If I was a Tiger fan I would be feeling very fortunate to be up 1. Memphis would have wiped the floor with 90% of the teams in the NCAA by shooting 8 3s in the first half.

The longer the game the better chance we have. Look at how we never let them surmount a lead. WOW. BP for pres.

Just had one of my Tarheel buddies hit me up on the text to tell me neither one of us should be ranked this high, both schools look bad.:whatever:

two man ball with lofton or jajuan and Tyler is unstoppable by Memphis. Stick with the zone on the other end. limit turnovers and we should have a great chance.

I also liked BWill's play. let's see more of him, less howell and prince.

I think Tennessee has to be exceptionally confident. Memphis made 8 threes, including ones by Taggart and Jeff Robinson, and we're down one. It's like Marvin Hagler when he survived the first two rounds against Tommy Hearns. We've been hit with the best they've got and are still standing.

VN Store

Back