Official Vols vs Memphis game thread

I guarantee in 3-4 hours, ill still be here typing

ROCKY TOP YOULL ALWAYS BEEEEEEEEE HOME SWEEET HOME TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE

We just kicked you in the groin on your home court and then spit in your hair. Crawl back in your hole!

This is our town! *clap clap clap clap clap* this is our town!

The thing is, we actually played pretty bad on offense. Ramar and Lofton both had terrible nights and JaJuan was no where to be found in the second half. We win by 20 if we play like we know we can ala Ark game.

We just kicked you in the groin on your home court and then spit in your hair. Crawl back in your hole!

Not only did we just kick you in the groin on your homecourt, but there are no excuses that you played bad. Memphis played as good of a game as they are going to play, and Tennessee STILL beat them!!! GO VOLS!!!

Don't be a bad winner, it was a great game and victory. Let's enjoy with class.

hey Eliis stfu

Vols for life??? Are you kidding me?? yeah, you should be the one to stfu. You just got beat playing as well as your going to play, on your home court, with 18,000 fans on your side, and Lofton not even having a good game....

No I watched the game, and no I don't hate JP, Just asked a question of someone that said shut the F up. I don't have to nor are you going to make me. Got it?

Sorry wasn't directing any comments toward you at all. There has been many a thread directed toward Prince and how he sucks. He hasn't always played great but he did tonight. That was it. No harm intended. I am just pumped we won. What's the beef?:eek:k:

Sunday's headlines...
* Tennessee men's basketball team reaches No. 1!
* Flock of pigs sighted flying over Mississippi
* Satan orders snowplows after blizzard paralyzes Hell

Tennessee 77
Mempiss 74

Well, the pigs must be airborne and the snow must be flying around the Devil.

Amazing how far this program has come in just three years.

JP not only wiped away all of my frustration with him with his play, but on the psotgame, he ended his interview with "GO VOLS!"

I forget we're all VOls.

I LOVE ALL OF MY VOL BRETHREN AND SISTREN AND JP, YOU OWNED!

ROCKY TOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP YOULL ALWAYS BEEEEE

Cheers VIA! :toast:

It's Great To Be A Tennessee Volunteer!

VN Store

Back