Official Vols vs Memphis game thread

we have the gtreatest night in basketblal history at UT and you're bringing up painful football memories.

relish that sh**

I think that you need to go to bed. If for nothing else your spelling is showing signs of intoxication.. No one is enjoying this win more than I am so get off your freaking high horse and chill out..

My favorite quote in Calipari's press conference:
"I usually have a bank of timeouts to use, but tonight I didn't because I had to keep control of the game"

Well Coach Cal, you usually don't play a good team so no wonder you usually have a bank of timeouts.

That was a hard fought game and our guys stepped up and made their free throws down the stretch and Tyler Smith showed us again he is the go to guy in the clutch, then the great Chris Lofton finishes it off with 2 free throws on a tough night for him. I can't believe we're #1 but hope we are come the first week of April. Pearl out dueled Callipari and Dorsey continues to be a great talent who has never learned to quit fouling. Both teams might see each other again at the Alamo. Go Vols!

I cannot wait to go to the Kentucky game... Ive been to many road UT games, but it will be my first game at TBA and the place will be rocking.

If, no make that when BP gets a huge pay hike, so would Coach Summitt............and I guarantee you there would be many donors willing to contribute!!!

It's always a great day to be a Vol ..... but this is one of the greatest days of all...... :) !!

Is anyone listening to the postgame show on UTsports.com... Bruce Pearl was just chanting SEC with the fans in the background!!!

VN Store

Back