'24 OK EDGE Danny Okoye (OK commit)

Not willing to buy into the he gone line with this one yet. Holding out hope he doesn’t end up one of the ones we lead for and then lost late.

Reactions: MiramarVol
Does he say on Twitter he's committing on the 20th? Haven't seen it on the sites.

The amount of recruits we’ve supposedly led for this cycle and then missed out on is definitely concerning. Hopefully it is just a transition effect of being in on more high profile recruits and we can up our closing percentage next cycle.
Tenn has sure lost out on some recruits of late.

The amount of recruits we’ve supposedly led for this cycle and then missed out on is definitely concerning. Hopefully it is just a transition effect of being in on more high profile recruits and we can up our closing percentage next cycle.
I feel like overall team talent is up. That's the good news.

But, there are some glaring areas. They're where we missed

Definetly higher profile. I'd rather take my chances with the bigger names. Going to be a lot of misses, but enough hits to make a great recruiting class

Some of you just don’t get how recruiting works! To you and I, Tennessee seems obvious but some recruits have different ideas!

Reactions: BADGER_VOL

VN Store

Back