Oregon Game Travel

volinca

Is the University putting together some kind of travel package for this game? I have looked on the website and can't find anything. Wondered if you guys knew something.

Well when your talking about 3k + a person to make the trip I think now is the right time to start planning for it

you planning on staying at the RITZ after flying on a private jet while watching the game in a sky box? you can easily make this trip for 1K/person

you planning on staying at the RITZ after flying on a private jet while watching the game in a sky box? you can easily make this trip for 1K/person

$1k seems pretty light. I'd say you could do it but your social agenda would consist of drinking cheap beer in the Econo Lodge.

Reactions: 1 person
$1k seems pretty light. I'd say you could do it but your social agenda would consist of drinking cheap beer in the Econo Lodge.

$1k per person is easy. flight shouldn't cost more than $400. split cost of room and rental car if needed.

$400 round trip? idk about that

Cheapest I've found is about $250-$300 per person round trip. That's flying out of Little Rock to Portland though. Little Rock has had the lowest prices out of LIT, MEM, and BNA.

Last edited:
Flights out of Memphis running $477. Little Rock has been running about $75-100 cheaper.

I'm flying into Portland renting car and driving to Eugene

Staying at Holiday Inn Express in Downtown Eugene

Total:$1147

For 3k hopefully your getting some love me long time.

Reactions: 6 people
When I looked a couple weeks ago cheapest out of BNA was almost 600. That was Southwest I believe.

Does anyone know if there will be a "UT" hotel, and what section will most Tennessee Fans sit in? Im driving up from Denver, CO and i just want to have everything planned out. also I will most likely be traveling alone, so if anyone wants to set up a tailgate let me know. Thanks!:salute:a

Having never done this, I'm assuming you guys must have some front row seats or something. Because there is no chance I do this sitting in the binocular section with a fat drunk guy screaming in my ear. So with that being said about 400 round trip, plus the hotel and car + GOOD seats. NOW, what's the price on that?

The team is staying at the "Valley River Inn" in Eugene
Ido not know which sections at the stadium are the visiting sections yet

Having never done this, I'm assuming you guys must have some front row seats or something. Because there is no chance I do this sitting in the binocular section with a fat drunk guy screaming in my ear. So with that being said about 400 round trip, plus the hotel and car + GOOD seats. NOW, what's the price on that?

there are no nosebleeds at Autzen

I plan on making this trip on about $200-$300.

Away student ticket: $70 ( maybe...)
Gas split like 5 ways: $50ish
Beer: $40ish
Food: $70ish

What is the old saying, take it ONE game at a time.We are not that good yet to ever over look any game.

Again, if you honestly believe that APSU will give UT problems then this program is far worse off than ever. UT fans love to throw out "tradition ". Traditional powerhouses don't worry about losing to APSU.

VN Store

Back