Packing of Supreme Court

Care to take a guess on who broke those precedents first?

I don't care. We aren't "even." Biden should settle the score. His wishy washiness on court packing was one of the reasons I didn't pick him in the primaries.

Dems should go 100% into that, a lesson needs to be taught that all the trash we dealt with for the last 4-6 years under Trump/Mcconnell was unacceptable
-

you think Donald Trump would be against court packing if the situations were reversed? Ha.... yeah right. We'd get a packed court with his airheaded barbie press secretary telling us it was good for the nation

I don't care. We aren't "even." Biden should settle the score. His wishy washiness on court packing was one of the reasons I didn't pick him in the primaries.

Dems should go 100% into that, a lesson needs to be taught that all the trash we dealt with for the last 4-6 years under Trump/Mcconnell was unacceptable

you think Donald Trump would be against court packing if the situations were reversed? Ha.... yeah right
You are typical, a party hack who is overly emotional and childlike in your responses, like most liberals you fail to see big picture kind of things

-

you think Donald Trump would be against court packing if the situations were reversed? Ha.... yeah right. We'd get a packed court with his airheaded barbie press secretary telling us it was good for the nation
Your short sightedness is remarkable

nowww we care about "short sightedness" Where was that for the last 4 years? .... crickets... exactly

For what? Appointing a Justice during an election year? The two are not even remotely comparable to adding 4 justices because one does not like the balance

Reactions: Rickyvol77
nowww we care about "short sightedness" Where was that for the last 4 years? .... crickets... exactly
Nothing outlandish or groundbreaking was done at all. Republicans utilized the system in place by law to do what they voted on, Dems wouldve done the same thing....it doesnt matter, liberal attempts to override Constitutional standards will not happen, like gun control or "universal" healthcare, or immigration reform or racial reparations, it's just fluff and show to satisfy their lunatic base

Nothing outlandish or groundbreaking was done at all. Republicans utilized the system in place by law to do what they voted on, Dems wouldve done the same thing....it doesnt matter, liberal attempts to override Constitutional standards will not happen, like gun control or "universal" healthcare, or immigration reform or racial reparations, it's just fluff and show to satisfy their lunatic base

wronggggg. they broke 100s of years of precedent to get Kavanaugh and Barrett confirmed. You are uninformed, as usual

-

If this can of worms is opened, imagine what a Republican President with a Republican majority in the House and Senate could do down the road. I'd like to not be a political refugee, thanks.

Reactions: hog88 and 0nelilreb

Trump may have, and should have been, shut down on court packing. Biden et.al should also be shut down.

The rest is just despicably partisan. Where the hell do you think this ongoing cycle of getting "even", "settle the score" and "lesson needs to be taught" ends? So when the reigns go back and forth the goal of government is to try to f*** the other side over as hard as possible for spite? That's everything we don't need from our leaders or, for that matter, our populace.

Last 4yrs? We've been suffering from it for decades. Especially true for foreign policy (like creating isis)

If this can of worms is opened, imagine what a Republican President with a Republican majority in the House and Senate could do down the road. I'd like to not be a political refugee, thanks.

Lol

Because Republicans have tried to silence you, eliminate your employment and condemn you because of the party you support.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Lol

Because Republicans have tried to silence you, eliminate your employment and condemn you because of the party you support.
Someone doesn't follow what Republican state legislatures have been up to lately across the country. Given the recent climate and opinions of Republicans (like yourself, a staunch Republican Conservative, and others on this forum), yeah I worry about what could happen. Which is why court packing is a bad idea.

I'll take my chances. I am in my early 30s, I dont think republicans will be in that position again for the rest of my life, OR if they are, they will be a very different version of republican.

For one, they can't win popular votes and 2, Trump had that rare position of power and was appallingly bad, which is why Americans came out in droves to make sure we aren't in that position again. People aren't going to forget that

I'll take my chances. I am in my early 30s, I dont think republicans will be in that position again for the rest of my life, OR if they are, they will be a very different version of republican.

For one, they can't win popular votes and 2, Trump had that rare position of power and was appallingly bad, which is why Americans came out in droves to make sure we aren't in that position again
You have lost your mind if you believe Republicans will never be in a position of power again. It will absolutely happen.

Someone doesn't follow what Republican state legislatures have been up to lately across the country. Given the recent climate and opinions of Republicans (like yourself, a staunch Republican Conservative, and others on this forum), yeah I worry about what could happen. Which is why court packing is a bad idea.

Oh, I do follow them.

Now tell me how they are affecting you.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
You have lost your mind if you believe Republicans will never be in a position of power again. It will absolutely happen.

You don’t think the super majority tie in the Senate and the super majority +3 (is it 2, now?) majority in the House are bulletproof?

If anything, this type of boat rocking probably makes them more likely to get flipped.

For one, they can't win popular votes and 2, Trump had that rare position of power and was appallingly bad, which is why Americans came out in droves to make sure we aren't in that position again. People aren't going to forget that
Also, the Republican party will be no different than the Trumpist Populist party of the last several years.

VN Store

Back