Palin for President

Speaking of whistling past the cemetery, anyone found those WMD's America was promised in Iraq?

iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom | Afghanistan

You talk about WMD's in Iraq, then you post a link on OEF. Do you know the difference in Iraq and Afghanistan? Two separate wars for you uneducated people. Iraq was OIF tard.

So then you're not bright enough to understand the insult.

Check.

Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

People don't have to die because of illegal immigrants. The problem is here in the US, not abroad.

You're hung up about WMD's and people dying, look at those stats. Twelve people a day are killed by illegals, that's almost 80 people a week. How long did it take for 80 people to die in OIF or OEF?

Reactions: 4 people
Congress from both sides. If you intend to point fingers it passed with support from both parties.

And this is why I won't ever vote for Paul Ryan.

My point was simply that Velo inaccurately made it seem as though cuts to military benefits was an Obama plan. It was not. GOP legislators promoted it.

Reactions: 1 person
My point was simply that Velo inaccurately made it seem as though cuts to military benefits was an Obama plan. It was not. GOP legislators promoted it.

Please bottle the partisan acid for a change.

Both sides promoted it. Both the House and Senate passed it. And the president signed it.

So who is ultimately to blame here?

You talk about WMD's in Iraq, then you post a link on OEF. Do you know the difference in Iraq and Afghanistan? Two separate wars for you uneducated people. Iraq was OIF tard.

Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

People don't have to die because of illegal immigrants. The problem is here in the US, not abroad.

You're hung up about WMD's and people dying, look at those stats. Twelve people a day are killed by illegals, that's almost 80 people a week. How long did it take for 80 people to die in OIF or OEF?

You seem angry about OIF and OEF semantics. The point (which sailed over your head) was about the manufactured outrage of 4 Americans getting killed in Libya.

So you've cited some random fact about 12 Americans get killed daily in the US by immigrants (source?), how is this even remotely relevant to Benghazi "scandal"?

Was your point to "learn me up" on the fact that Iraq and Afghanistan are not the same or just to thump your chest and bellow about those damn immigrants?

Well for one she quit on her state when it got tough.

She is just a self promoter.

I think she quit because she saw an opportunity to capitalize on her fame. Follow the money, as they say.

Either way, she quit on her constituents.

I think she quit because she saw an opportunity to capitalize on her fame. Follow the money, as they say.

Either way, she quit on her constituents.

Which is fine, but no way she should be considered. She has no shot anyway.

Please bottle the partisan acid for a change.

Both sides promoted it. Both the House and Senate passed it. And the president signed it.

So who is ultimately to blame here?

I am being partisan only to the extent that I am replying to Velo. I'm not the one who posited that this was a partisan issue.

Please elaborate.

Haha, I guess in your mind she's the only politician that quit on her constituents. All politicians will say anything to get elected, but don't carry out their promises.

Good one corporal.

Haha, I guess in your mind she's the only politician that quit on her constituents. All politicians will say anything to get elected, but don't carry out their promises.

Good one corporal.

Very few resign from office midterm.

Reactions: 2 people
manufactured outrage of 4 Americans getting killed in Libya.

If you are not outraged by the fact that 4 Americans were murdered by pos zealot radicals (regardless of anything to do with the WH) then I don't know what to say.

No wait, I do. If you have not one bit of anger over this then FU. A big everlasting I hope the worse things in life happen to you and only you and all you care about.

But, I hope you do feel some anger,because you should, and at which point I hope and wish all the best for you and yours.

Reactions: 3 people
Very few resign from office midterm.

I get that, she said she resigned because of some family pressures, while others believed she resigned to seek a higher office. But I think her hubby may have been involved with some wrongdoings with a company that built their house with the same materials that were being used to build a hockey arena or something. We may never know the truth.

I get that, she said she resigned because of some family pressures, while others believed she resigned to seek a higher office. But I think her hubby may have been involved with some wrongdoings with a company that built their house with the same materials that were being used to build a hockey arena or something. We may never know the truth.

Agree.. I always had the impression she resigned to hit the political talking trail. She was a very hot commodity at the time and saw some major bucks coming her way if she left office. She did in fact make some serious money after resigning. As you said we may never know.

If you are not outraged by the fact that 4 Americans were murdered by pos zealot radicals (regardless of anything to do with the WH) then I don't know what to say.

How much sleep did you lose over the last four U.S. soldiers who were killed in Afghanistan?

I bet you don't have any idea who the last four U.S. soldiers were who were killed in Afghanistan.

Good one corporal.

Dude, Palin literally quit. This is not a hard concept to understand. Redirecting and deflecting make you look desperate.

I bet you are still trying to figure out how to be a big boy away from mom and daddy's house little boy, so when you figure out who you are you can begin to ask others about who they are.

How much sleep did you lose over the last four U.S. soldiers who were killed in Afghanistan?

I bet you don't have any idea who the last four U.S. soldiers were who were killed in Afghanistan.

So you aren't outraged by the killing of those four in Libya:censored:

I am being partisan only to the extent that I am replying to Velo. I'm not the one who posited that this was a partisan issue.

Actually, it's AirVol that posted it...but who cares as long as you can get a poke in at the GOP at every opportunity.

And yes, you go to great lengths to point out the GOP in each of those posts instead of actually removing your partisan glasses for a change and seeing it passed with BOTH parties involvement.

So again, I implore, bottle your partisan acid and see that a travesty that transcended political affiliation was done to the men and women that had faithfully served their nation through war and peace. And I most certainly don't believe their entitlements ought to be on any Congressional chopping block, regardless of party.

There is a huge difference in service members killed in combat in hot zones where it's expected rather than an American Ambassador, a representative of our nation, killed by a terrorist group and then the complete bungling of who was responsible and the resulting CYA done by this Administration.

VN Store

Back