Paris Terror Attack Underway

If we ever were go to show leadership the time is now. Coalition partners are as ready as they'll ever be.

The second greatest mistake made by the American population-electing Obama in 2008, and the greatest blunder was re-electing him for a second term. :twocents:

Reactions: 2 people
If we ever were go to show leadership the time is now. Coalition partners are as ready as they'll ever be.

I'll post agreement with Huff (that feels kind of funny) in saying our "leader" is a joke and is basically tossing his ego in front of our nation's oldest ally.

His speech this morning 130 innocent people killed is a setback, really?

Syrian refugees must be taken in, un-American not to. He feels sorry now but the main reason they are displaced were caused by his bad decisions and non-action. Where was he then?

He seemed insulted that he was even being questioned and actually lectured the press. Most arrogant man I have ever seen hold office. "We knew this would be a long fight", well yeah because we are not fighting. Boots on the ground and these vermin scurry out of sight and stay out of sight.

I'll post agreement with Huff (that feels kind of funny) in saying our "leader" is a joke and is basically tossing his ego in front of our nation's oldest ally.

Oh I agree and have no faith that Obama would take the lead here.

I'm just saying that the timing is right if we wanted to mount an effective coalition that actually was intent on serious degradation of ISIS.

Oh I agree and have no faith that Obama would take the lead here.

I'm just saying that the timing is right if we wanted to mount an effective coalition that actually was intent on serious degradation of ISIS.

u8gez.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
Interesting data:

In 2015, more than 1,600 refugees settled in Tennessee. Here's a breakdown of their country of origin:

Burma (Myanmar): 393
Iraq: 332
Congo: 206
Bhutan: 138
Cuba: 60

With 30 refugees in Tennessee, Syria ranks ninth among countries of origin.

Source: Tennessee Office for Refugees

I should have asked my question differently. Say PA takes in 100,000 immigrants. Which the Governor says he won't turn them away. Once they are "processed" and granted asylum, I assume at that point their is no way for other states to prevent them from spreading everywhere. Is that correct? And if so we are screwed.

This. Doesn't necessarily matter who accepts them. They'll spread.

Reactions: 1 person
The words that come out of this mans mouth are ridiculous.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2
Thirteen states now saying they will not take refugees. North Carolina and Florida just now added to the list. Haslam still trying to work up the nerve or what?

Govs from states against Syrian refugees coming in:
AL AZ AR FL IL IN LA MA MI MS NH NC OH TX WI

Govs allowing refugees in:
DE PA VT WA

“If you were waiting to hear a U.S. president say, 'I feel your pain' or…'it’s them or us,' that is not what you just heard.”

America and its Allies are at war and Obama is not a war time President. He is not FDR after Pearl Harbor. He's not JFK during the Cuban Missile Crisis. He's not Winston Churchill after the fall of France in 1940. The next 14 months could be extremely difficult and painfully You can expect ISIS to make more gains and conduct more attacks against western countries and there is a great chance they could attack the U.S.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grBiy1J5X7Q[/youtube]

“If you were waiting to hear a U.S. president say, 'I feel your pain' or…'it’s them or us,' that is not what you just heard.”

America and its Allies are at war and Obama is not a war time President. He is not FDR after Pearl Harbor. He's not JFK during the Cuban Missile Crisis. He's not Winston Churchill after the fall of France in 1940. The next 14 months could be extremely difficult and painfully You can expect ISIS to make more gains and conduct more attacks against western countries and there is a great chance they could attack the U.S.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grBiy1J5X7Q[/youtube]

Neville Chamberlain comes to mind..

That moment when a character on the tv show "Homeland" is smarter than President Obama.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vApBZlaePec[/youtube]

VN Store

Back