Paris Terror Attack Underway

Hey Fox News and GOP ....

Is it okay to start calling them french fries again? I mean, now that you have an opportunity to fake embrace France, after you fake blamed them for all sorts of things, so that you can fake some more self righteousness ...

Reactions: 3 people

Is it okay to start calling them french fries again? I mean, now that you have an opportunity to fake embrace France, after you fake blamed them for all sorts of things, so that you can fake some more self righteousness ...
•

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    68.2 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: 6 people

Is it okay to start calling them french fries again? I mean, now that you have an opportunity to fake embrace France, after you fake blamed them for all sorts of things,no that you can fake some more self righteousness ...,

In addition to picking your battles, you really should pick their timing a little better as well. Four days after France had their version of 911 isn't really the time to question peoples' emotional response and support for France. It makes you look like more of dink than you usually do (and hopefully are).

Reactions: 2 people
In addition to picking your battles, you really should pick their timing a little better as well. Four days after France had their version of 911 isn't really the time to question peoples' emotional response and support for France. It makes you look like more of dink than you usually do (and hopefully are).

I think calling out the right's opportunism in how they treat France is absolutely appropriate when the right YET AGAIN falsely claims moral high ground just to score cheap political points.

Your butthurt is strong today.

Reactions: 5 people
The main thing that needs to come out of this is some sort of solid policy on dealing with Syrian refugees. It's becoming more apparent that they're a part of some sort of conspiracy to destabilize European and possibly even US governments. Relocating to predominantly Islamic, north African country might make some sense assuming we would provide assistance to support the refugees while they were there.

Going full bore into the mideast is a mistake at this point because it's appears to be a trap.

I think calling out the right's opportunism in how they treat France is absolutely appropriate when the right YET AGAIN falsely claims moral high ground just to score cheap political points.
Silly lib. The French government has essentially done what you and the rest of your limp wristed crew have been trying to get the US to do. The angst people felt for France was never the people but the liberal FAR left wing government.
But you knew that. Hhowever much like your messiah, you hate American conservatives more than ISIS.

I can call you a lot of things, and you'd probably deserve some of them, (you stinking Gator lover) but if I'm ever in a position to keep you from getting murdered I'll set that aside and do my damnedest to keep that from happening.

Get your head on straight man...this is serious.

Reactions: 4 people
I can call you a lot of things, and you'd probably deserve some of them, (you stinking Gator lover) but if I'm ever in a position to keep you from getting murdered I'll set that aside and do my damnedest to keep that from happening.

Get your head on straight man...this is serious.

I agree, my friend. And we are all in this together.

I'm perfectly fine with people criticizing Obama's approach to ISIS, but only if they then offer a meaningful alternative. Simply saying he's soft on them, or doesn't bomb enough, or what have you, is not enough. And everyone knows this.

To criticize our foreign policy or our military policy, you really ought to have at least some basic idea of what you would do differently. Otherwise its just a bunch of pointless name calling. And that feels like where we are right now.

Having said that, my hope is that, behind all of the political rhetoric, people of all political stripes are working hard in Washington and elsewhere to do whatever can be done to end this threat. I think its going to take time, though. A long time. This is not like any threat we have faced before.

Reactions: 1 person

I'm perfectly fine with people criticizing Obama's approach to ISIS, but only if they then offer a meaningful alternative. Simply saying he's soft on them, or doesn't bomb enough, or what have you, is not enough. And everyone knows this.

To criticize our foreign policy or our military policy, you really ought to have at least some basic idea of what you would do differently. Otherwise its just a bunch of pointless name calling. And that feels like where we are right now.

Having said that, my hope is that, behind all of the political rhetoric, people of all political stripes are working hard in Washington and elsewhere to do whatever can be done to end this threat. I think its going to take time, though. A long time. This is not like any threat we have faced before.

Many meaningful alternatives have been discussed but apparently you haven't been listening.

What good does it do when people offer alternatives if Obama refuses to listen and just quips about "1980s" politics to win a final election and have more leeway to do it wrong some more?

Reactions: 2 people

Oh Lawd...

Surprised Oblunder's minions didn't try to tell us Paris was based on a YouTube video.

I have been paying reasonably close attention to the thread and have not read any. Can you reprise?

Right now, it's time to build an international coalition to go in and destroy ISIS on the ground. Quit worrying about Assad and arm the Kurds.

Food for thought

CT9-1b8WoAAfYWt.jpg:large

What a crock of Shiite. You retards criticized Bush ad nauseam and not once offered an alternative. You really are mentally disturbed. And I think your boy made it perfectly clear yesterday he is going to do nothing different.

Reactions: 6 people
Food for thought

CT9-1b8WoAAfYWt.jpg:large

Umm doesn't the Great Depression play into this a bit as well? We didn't really want to accept tons of refugees with the damn going on. In addition, 76% of our citizens in 1938 favored neutrality if war came to Europe. Perhaps they answered this way because they feared the repercussions could possibly lead to war?

You retards criticized Bush ad nauseam and not once offered an alternative. You really are mentally disturbed. And I think your boy made it perfectly clear yesterday he is going to do nothing different.

orig-21214182.jpg

Last edited:
I have been paying reasonably close attention to the thread and have not read any. Can you reprise?

Why should it be someone else's job to come up with a successful strategy to defeat ISIS, when that is what the POS sitting in the White House was elected to do? Perhaps that is above his pay grade. I may or may not have omitted two letters in the acronym for President of The United States, you decide for yourselves. :angry:

Reactions: 5 people
@Conflicts: BREAKING: Reports that German police have discovered a truck bomb disguised as a rescue vehicle near football stadium in Hannover.

Merkel was supposed to be in attendance to show that they wouldn't be intimidated by the terrorists. Looks like that didn't work out so well.

VN Store

Back