Paris Terror Attack Underway

Terrorists could be nationals of any country, as Isis has proven. There will never be a 100% guarantee that we can prevent Isis from getting here as long as planes are in the sky and boats are in the water.

True, but why roll out the red carpet?
It defies logic

No processed refugee has ever committed an act of terror on US soil.

There is a decent chance that several babies born this year will turn out to be terrorists. There is certainty many of them will be murderers and rapists. Abort all babies? Ship them all abroad? Get rid of them somehow, cause ****...I'm scared of lightning striking.

You're naive as hell Huff

Reactions: 5 people
True, but why roll out the red carpet?
It defies logic

This. Its time we start thinking why our govt would want us to appease several thousand of these people that aren't socially compatable, and the fact we are supposedly fighting their brethren in the ME. We've demonized Islam for almost 2 decades now, yet we accept them into the very society they are attacking...

Get out the box...

Reactions: 1 person
How about zero. We're 20 trillion ****ing dollars in debt we can't afford it. Set up ****ing safe zones and keep them in their own ******n country. Nobody including you can guarantee me with 100% certainty that no Isis terrorists will get through. Shut everything the **** down now.

Wait what? Safe zones sound pretty expensive. So does intervention.

Reactions: 2 people
"They have weapons. **** them. We have champagne."

12235129_1113601591990982_1455332863075490702_n.jpg

Wait what? Safe zones sound pretty expensive. So does intervention.

It's about a 11:1 ratio in terms of aid per number of refugees ,if your truly as emotionally invested as you claim, you'd be for safe zones and the eventuality of returning to some sense of normalcy.Until we get a real potus in office congress needs to suspend all immigration and refugee admissions.

Bad guys only have to get lucky once.
And I GUARANTEE you that this Paris stuff will blow over, we will once again hit the snooze button, then WHAM. We will be surprised and outraged all over again... and again.... and again.... and again......

How about zero. We're 20 trillion ****ing dollars in debt we can't afford it. Set up ****ing safe zones and keep them in their own ******n country. Nobody including you can guarantee me with 100% certainty that no Isis terrorists will get through. Shut everything the **** down now.
The money we are going to spend to bring them here, conduct the "background checks" and all the bull**** that goes along with this symbolic "we care" gesture, could help far more refugees in their own region of the planet... by far. This is more full retard liberal crap being crammed down our throats.

Reactions: 4 people
Huff is in charge of advertising for Wounded Warriors, ASPCA, Unicef, and Jerry's Kids. He has extensive experience in guilt trips. He is also a Jewish mother on his day off.
I don't agtree with a lot of what he has said in the past, and I have actually enjoyed sparring with him at times. This latest thing is just.. .pathetic. I really hope he is coked out or drunk or something.

VN Store

Back