Pedophilia just another sexual orientation?

Interesting study on homophobia

"Individuals who identify as straight but in psychological tests show a strong attraction to the same sex may be threatened by gays and lesbians because homosexuals remind them of similar tendencies within themselves," explains Netta Weinstein, a lecturer at the University of Essex and the study's lead author.

"In many cases these are people who are at war with themselves and they are turning this internal conflict outward," adds co-author Richard Ryan, professor of psychology at the University of Rochester who helped direct the research.

Source

Sorry, but I trust this study about as much as I trust the Sierra Club scientists writing about global warming.

Reactions: 1 person
God is the only thing keeping you from beastiality? Do you wake up everyday and pray for the strength to resist a pretty sheep? If not, then how is beastiality in anyway related to "pushing god away"?

An how does gay marriage lead to beastiality? We're allowed to hunt deer in all 50 states, is hunting people the next logical progression?

Hunting people? If we are going to have the death penalty, why not turn into a revenue source instead of an exorbitant expense? I'm sure there are people who would pay for the privilege.

Hunting people? If we are going to have the death penalty, why not turn into a revenue source instead of an exorbitant expense? I'm sure there are people who would pay for the privilege.

Your liberalism knows no bounds :)

Hmmmm

A movie or two comes to mind.

Yep, as the old saying goes...Thou doth protest too much... :)

That was exactly the point I was making by offering up the study for consumption here.

According to the study...

That was exactly the point I was making by offering up the study for consumption here.

According to the study...

I was picking up what you (and the article) were putting down. I'll agree to an extent because there are actual examples.

Why? The study was published in the APA.

I think the larger problem is how if something can be shown to exist at all no small number of people feel justified in calling it that merely at their whim. The term "racist" currently means damn near whatever the person saying it wants it to mean.

Reactions: 2 people
Hmm he is withering away...kinda symbolic cause the whole anti gay movement is as well
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back