Fort Chavez
Fort Bernstein and Forward Base Woodward
Fort Che
The X Kendi Operational Warfare Center
The DiAngelo Command Center for Homeland Intelligence
Fort Jane Addams
Margret Sanger Center for Advanced Medical Research
Saul Alinsky Communications Command Center

This coming out today also continues to show how tone-deaf this administration is.

We have service members who were killed in a terrorist attack and haven't even been buried yet and American citizens still held hostage in Afghanistan and we are 3 days until the 20th Anniversary of the worst attack on our country and the US military is concerned with military bases not having a "woke" name.
They know their time is limited and will rush as much of their agenda as possible thinking it will stick

What about Fort York after Alvin C York? Should be the new name of Fort Gordon named after someone who was active in the KKK after the war and was where York trained.

Reactions: McDad
Can they even use the term “Fort”? Seems kinda racist to me, since many of the older Army Forts were used as bases to stage our racist assaults on the Indigenous Peoples of North America.

Just number them and be done with it. Also better have a plan for Abrams, Bradley, all the Indian helicopter names, Gustav could have been transphobic, Paladin makes me think of the crusades and all the bad things white people did, etc.

Can they even use the term “Fort”? Seems kinda racist to me, since many of the older Army Forts were used as bases to stage our racist assaults on the Indigenous Peoples of North America.
Well then we should undo our error by naming bases after Indigenous Americans to honor them like football teams used to do…..oh wait…..
1DB82585-7A3E-4F70-815F-B96B469D2683.gif

What about:

Fort Forrest

Named for General Nathan B Forrest III?

First general officer killed in action in WW2. Stayed at the controls of his B17 in order to provide the crew time to bail out.

Courage apparently was a family trait.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
I think it should reflect the current leadership's real heroes

Fort Chavez
Fort Bernstein and Forward Base Woodward
Fort Che
The X Kendi Operational Warfare Center
The DiAngelo Command Center for Homeland Intelligence
Fort Jane Addams
Margret Sanger Center for Advanced Medical Research
Saul Alinsky Communications Command Center
Fort George Floyd
Fort Rainbow Pride

Don't even use peoples names. Go the way of Paris Island, Redstone Arsenal, Aberdeen Proving Grounds or Joint Base Pearl Harbor. Something related to the area the facility is in.

I guess Benning could become Fort Peanut or Fort Onion

Reactions: McDad
Fort Panty Waste
Fort Virtue Signal
Fort Beta Male
Fort Woke
Fort It’s not About Winning Wars Any More
Fort Can We Get These Clowns Out Before They Ruin Our Military

Reactions: GroverCleveland

VN Store

Back