Pentagon Wants Public’s Help To Rename Bases Honoring Confederates

Fort George Floyd
Fort Rainbow Pride

Fort Rainbow sounds like a winner but remember, cant make it too obvious. They know people are not completely stupid...mostly....but not completely is what they are counting on.

Fort Pillow???

What exactly does that have to do with a man who stayed at the controls of a B17 bomber until it exploded in an effort to save his crew?

While I'm at it, his great-grandfather was accused of many things, including Fort Pillow, but no one ever accused him of being a coward. Well, no one who knew anything about him.

If they bui
What exactly does that have to do with a man who stayed at the controls of a B17 bomber until it exploded in an effort to save his crew?

While I'm at it, his great-grandfather was accused of many things, including Fort Pillow, but no one ever accused him of being a coward. Well, no one who knew anything about him.
Nashville has a statue they could donate for the entrance 😂
C1FF3B13-AC9E-4906-B482-75C8CC41E530.jpeg

They will start numbering bases, of course they can't use the #1..........uh I guess they can't use numbers either because that might imply some ranking

The Department of Defense is seeking the public’s help in coming up with replacement names for the military bases currently named after Confederate leaders.

The naming commission, which was created earlier this year to look into the topic, launched a new website on Monday, asking for “interested citizens” to provide recommendations and suggestions for alternatives.

This eight-person commission is assessing renaming nine Army posts, including Fort Bragg, Fort Hood, and Fort Lee. They are still deliberating whether they should also change the name of the Army’s Fort Belvoir in Virginia, a name that came from a former slave plantation, and two Navy ships.

The Commission on the Naming of Items of the Department of Defense that Commemorate the Confederate States of America or Any Person Who Served Voluntarily with the Confederate States of America, which is led by Adm. Michelle Howard of the U.S. Navy, has to provide the House and Senate Armed Services Committees a report listing the identified assets and the cost to rename them by Oct. 1, 2022.

Pentagon wants public’s help to rename bases honoring Confederates
Just rename them all Dolly Parton Air Force, Army, Naval Base.

Who was responsible for Ft. Pillow?

VN Store

Back