Phil Just Got Served?

This will make bammer look much worse in the national eyes than Fulmer or UT. They just cant help but keep the fires lit that show them for what they were/are. Cheaters and fans that have not seen reality in years. Much less lived in reality.

I know some of you guys may enjoy seeing CPF embarrassed by the Bammers, but this is more of a slap in UT's face in the way it was implemented.

Well hadn't Fulmer avoided the state for a couple of years to evade service of process?

Wonder what made him go this time. He had to realize this might happen.

I think you can only plead the fifth if you face criminal charges. You cannot invoke it to avoid a deposition in a purely civil matter.

Now that I think about it, Spurrier may have ratted them out for another incident. They seem to have been fairly prolific in thier cheating.

What will this accomplish? I mean what are the possibilities? or is it just to bother Phil?

Revenge for them getting caught cheating. The funny thing to me is that several coaches turned them in and yet they ONLY blame CPF. They will continue to be a laughing stock oin the national scene until they get things under control.

Q. Why did they build the Mercedes plant so close to the University of Alabama?
A. Because they have an endless supply of crash test dummies right down the road.

Q. What do you call a genius at Alabama?
A. Visitor.

It was recently announced that a franchise was building a new Taco Bell in Tuscaloosa. The University's response was "Why do we need another phone company?"

And, last but not least....

Q. What is the difference between a litter of puppies and Alabama fans?
A. The puppies stop whining after 6 weeks.

Well hadn't Fulmer avoided the state for a couple of years to evade service of process?

I thought he went last year. It is my understanding that the general public does not have access to the coaches and players at media days to the extent they once did. Maybe they attempted service last year and it didn't work?

I thought he went last year. It is my understanding that the general public does not have access to the coaches and players at media days to the extent they once did. Maybe they attempted service last year and it didn't work?
I seem to recall some kind of gentleman's agreement last year that no one would try this. Guess all bets were off this year.

Fulmer missed media days in 2004 on the advice of his attorneys and was fined $10,000, but he has gone every year since then.

I think you can only plead the fifth if you face criminal charges. You cannot invoke it to avoid a deposition in a purely civil matter.

Now that I think about it, Spurrier may have ratted them out for another incident. They seem to have been fairly prolific in thier cheating.

Well he can surely use the Hillary "I dont recall" strategy.

Hubbs just said that it was a joke, but the law firm continues to say its real

Well I am sure there is one thing we can all agree on...Alabama is going to get lynched when they come to knoxville...I swear I could see fulmer telling coach Clawson, Score all you want...Score until the gun sounds...It wouldn't surprise me if he kept the starters in the game up by 50 LOL...We can only hope

I'm sorry. I can't add much because I'm to busy laughing. Rats and informants reap what they sew.

Well I am sure there is one thing we can all agree on...Alabama is going to get lynched when they come to knoxville...I swear I could see fulmer telling coach Clawson, Score all you want...Score until the gun sounds...It wouldn't surprise me if he kept the starters in the game up by 50 LOL...We can only hope

as much as i'd love to see that, it will never happen. fulmer is as classy as they come.

VN Store

Back