Phillip Fulmer to step down per ESPN (mega-merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree its sad to see it end like this but its something that has needed to be done for a while now. I will always be a fan of CPF and what he has done and given to the University and the fans/players but its time for a change at least at UT.

Lets just hope the AD makes the correct decision on his replacement and they make it happen fast to keep the class we have in place as best as possible.

/salute CPF you are a True Volunteer

This kinda of feels like when you broke up with a really hot chick that was crazy in bed but just a total Bi^%$. You know you had to do it but there was always that little knot in your stomach, like man what did I just do!

and the big question is... "what now?"

hello new OC and new DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR....wait was that part broken?

This day is full of mixed emotions for me. Fulmer did great things for us and I have to appreciate that. He certainly does love this university.

At the same time though our program is in shambles, at least on offense. A change is needed. I'm not sure who our next coach will be but I do not think it will be one of the top 4 or 5 names I have been seeing proposed so far. This is going to be a rough 3 or 4 years for us I'm afraid. At least there is light at the end of the tunnel.......I hope.

Razorback fan here, I know how most of you feel. When we got rid of ole' nutters last year we were extremely happy. We got what we wanted in Bobby Petrino. Question for you guys, Who do you want as a head coach?

please don't ruin our moment by wishing us that kind of happiness

soo the halls at the school i teach are lit up with the coaches talking about it, i sent one email to a fellow coach and now its the talk of the school. hahahaha Peterson/Hatcher 09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still can't believe it watching on espn now. i have mixed feelings end of an era, but it needed to be done.

Of course he's gonna finish out. His final game to coach is in Neyland Stadium, Knoxville, TN on November 29, 2008. I'll be there.....along with 108,000 screaming people to celebrate someone great. And to celebrate a continuing tradition of putting THE TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS ON TOP!!!!!

Bad news but it was fairly expected with the way the past few seasons have gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back