Pictures of Oregon

That is a beautiful course. I live about a mile from the nicest course on the planet but us normal people can only go on one week out of the year. And thats just to watch!

P.S. I no longer live in Alabama.

And that's IF you're lucky enough to come across a badge!

Multnomah Falls is quite nice. Did you make it up to the scenic hwy and the observatory at Crown Point? Great views of the Columbia Gorge. Columbia Gorge Hotel is a great place for a stop as well. Could be a lot of sailboarders out there today.

How does the historic Dalles area rate on the scenic barometer?

I'm not sure what the temp is, but yeah, the wind here is pretty crazy because of the ocean. Makes it difficult, considering I had never played anything like it before. Ha. Shot 81.

Friend shot 73 though. Took the L today.

Sounds like a great day. Bandon old town might be of interest. Plus, they make some pretty good cheese down there.

Enjoy.

Don't believe it's hosted any big tournaments- just some national amateur events. It was a hot topic when it was first built. I would say that Bandon, The American Club (Kohler, WI), and the Pebble Beach Complex are probably the top 3 resorts that a golfer would want to play. There are other great oness, but these 3 are probably the most beautiful.

I think the four courses at Bandon are usually listed in the top 100 courses in the USA that "you can play". And I think three of them are listed in the top 100 in the world.

I think the four courses at Bandon are usually listed in the top 100 courses in the USA that "you can play". And I think three of them are listed in the top 100 in the world.

3 of them were in the top 10 according to a certain publication. Espn mag or something similar.

Last edited:
I'm packed and ready to head to the river for a few hours of rafting and fly fishing this afternoon. We'll try and catch the early evening hatch and some nice Rainbow Trout. Now its waiting................ for the guests to arrive. I'm on the oars this afternoon, so I'll save a few of my favorite spots for myself. That's the rowers right....... ;)

Reactions: 5 people
That is a beautiful course. I live about a mile from the nicest course on the planet but us normal people can only go on one week out of the year. And thats just to watch!

P.S. I no longer live in Alabama.

I'm guessing you're not talking about Forrest Hills.

I've lived in Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, Northern California and now Portland. They all have a lot to offer in the way of beautiful scenery. What a great country we live in. Except maybe Texas which I personally don't care for at all.

Reactions: 5 people
Pit stop to watch the Broncos play tonight before heading to Eugene!! #vols #broncos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back