Police Brutality - Where Is The Outrage?

So the only alternative is to break bones and laugh about it later. Okay, got it.
I didn’t say anything about the cops actions..... it was strictly a comment that cops are not trained to know who has dementia and who doesn’t..... dementia is a broad term used to identify cognitive decline....

I didn’t say anything about the cops actions..... it was strictly a comment that cops are not trained to know who has dementia and who doesn’t..... dementia is a broad term used to identify cognitive decline....
I’m trying to wrap my mind around what you’re saying. Maybe I’m not comprehending.
I’m not trained to know who does or doesn’t have dementia either.
However, I would not beat up an elderly woman, break her bones, and then laugh and fist bump about it. They ENJOYED the abuse they dealt out to her.
You can tell from the video that she is someone who has some mental issue. They had absolutely no compassion for her.
Their only solution is to hit/abuse the “thing” that doesn’t obey them.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I’m trying to wrap my mind around what you’re saying. Maybe I’m not comprehending.
I’m not trained to know who does or doesn’t have dementia either.
However, I would not beat up an elderly woman, break her bones, and then laugh and fist bump about it. They ENJOYED the abuse they dealt out to her.
You can tell from the video that she is someone who has some mental issue. They had absolutely no compassion for her.
Their only solution is to hit/abuse the “thing” that doesn’t obey them.
Bc I wasn’t commenting on the case..... Ricky stated that cops should be able to identify dementia and I disagreed..... it’s as simple as that.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Bc I wasn’t commenting on the case..... Ricky stated that cops should be able to identify dementia and I disagreed..... it’s as simple as that.
I apologize if I misunderstood you.
I agree with Ricky. At worst, they may not be able to identify dementia, but they should be able to recognize if someone has mental disability or is experiencing an mental episode.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I apologize if I misunderstood you.
I agree with Ricky. At worst, they may not be able to identify dementia, but they should be able to recognize if someone has mental disability or is experiencing an mental episode.
It depends on how obvious it is....... I work with dementia patients daily and a lot of the times a person would never know it without knowing the diagnosis or having prolonged contact with the individual.

VN Store

Back