Politics in Europe

Getting interesting on the political front in Europe. Have the people had enough of the reckless immigration from the Middle East and the Ukraine war?

Europe has real aging population problem. Luckily we have about 15-20 years to see how they address it. We will be over the barrel ourselves. Because if mass immigration isn't the answer then austerity up the bleep hole is coming to cafe near France soon.

Last edited:
Far right also sounds like a pejorative created by the left. If you have some conservative principles then you must be far right.
if you have any other principles than progressism, you are labeled extremist or far right. All they have are slurs for other beliefs.

I think I remember hearing a few weeks ago that the left was losing support in Europe. I'm not versed in their governments and what that actually means. Sometimes it does not line up with the US version of politics.

Europe has real aging population problem. Luckily we have about 15-20 years to see how they address it. We will be over the barrel ourselves. Because if mass immigration isn't the answer then austerity up the bleep hole is coming to cafe near France soon.
“austerity”

Stop spending money you fools. Call it whatever you want lol.

And I’m certainly with you on your first point - I hope we’re paying attention.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
From the NY Post. People better pay attention. Going to get interesting in Europe.

In France, just in time for the Olympics. My guess is that any issues surrounding the Olympics will be blamed on Russia.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back