POLL: Should Trump Invoke the Insurrection Act?

Should Trump Invoke the Insurrection Act?

• Total voters
Yep. Because you’re just emotionally spewing do something. I dont want to support the Portland Mayor. At this point that is vacated. I want to hold him accountable. I do support the Oregon Governor if she uses her state resources AND only hers to clean it up.

Wheeler has his chance he needs to GTFO now.
I definitely want people to stop fighting. I'm just failing to see where anyone is taking the step towards that.

Some certain left wing posters seem to be abstaining from the vote.

Criticize the response with zero suggestions about what Trump could do or should do.

It's Covid all over again.

Maybe tag the specific posters, if you want their input.

I definitely want people to stop fighting. I'm just failing to see where anyone is taking the step towards that.
On that we agree. Ted Wheeler deserves no support at this point. He should just be held accountable and recalled.

While Einstein never said it he is credited with defining the basis of insanity are you familiar with his description?

Wheeler has vacated his responsibility. I’d like to see the Oregon Governor work directly with PPD and the state police to get the situation under control. And I really hope she doesn’t roll out the National Guard. And the Feds need to stay the hell away too.

The forces which try to divide the nation want the Feds in, so I'll say no. State and local needs to figure out how to defuse the violence and mayhem before we get to the Running Man opening scene.

What is there to negotiate? IMO you don't negotiate from weakness and agreeing to negotiate while riots are still happening is a demonstration of weakness.

You don't negotiate with the people rioting. I think you can leave BLM out of it entirely. Get politicians/police and black community leaders together with someone who can be seen as impartial to mediate. Condaleeza Rice maybe? Come up with changes that a feasible and meaningful and try to implement them. At least it shows you are trying to do something.

Except for the quantitative fact that the left is far more educated and intelligent. Also its poor urban people that commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Poor urban whites have the same or worse crime rates as poor urban black people.

Thanks for playing though.
Literally everything you said is 100% wrong. You don't even know what quantitative even means. LOL. Congrats for proving my point, yet again.

Except for the quantitative fact that the left is far more educated and intelligent. Also its poor urban people that commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Poor urban whites have the same or worse crime rates as poor urban black people.

Thanks for playing though.

His ignorance is shinning brightly through that veil of righteousness today.

Reactions: k-town_king
Literally everything you said is 100% wrong. You don't even know what quantitative even means. LOL. Congrats for proving my point, yet again.

Actually, I don’t think you know what it means... but that’s neither here nor there. You offer an opinion, call it quantitative fact, and provide nothing to support what sounds like a very bigoted stance.

Bro, who gives a **** who the exact person is? The point is someone with the ability to create an audience. You guys are so hung up on irrelevant details. Whether you agree with it or not, politicians, celebrities, and athletes have clout and funding to make this shift happen.

There are people trying to create an audience, trying to effect change but once they go against or point out problems within whatever subset of the population they belong to they are shouted down as a traitor.

Actually, I don’t think you know what it means... but that’s neither here nor there. You offer an opinion, call it quantitative fact, and provide nothing to support what sounds like a very bigoted stance.
Did you quote the wrong post? Because that’s exactly what k town did. Again. Like he always does. You too for that matter 😂

You don't negotiate with the people rioting. I think you can leave BLM out of it entirely. Get politicians/police and black community leaders together with someone who can be seen as impartial to mediate. Condaleeza Rice maybe? Come up with changes that a feasible and meaningful and try to implement them. At least it shows you are trying to do something.

End the war on drugs and end welfare. Problems solved.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Reactions: NorthDallas40
I only offer facts. Enjoy:

Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program | Federal Bureau of Investigation
Data

If in doubt, axe your friends if they've been to jail.
Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) - Household Poverty and Nonfatal Violent Victimization, 2008-2012

• Persons in poor households at or below the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) (39.8 per 1,000) had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households (16.9 per 1,000).
  • Persons in poor households had a higher rate of violence involving a firearm (3.5 per 1,000) compared to persons above the FPL (0.8-2.5 per 1,000).
  • The overall pattern of poor persons having the highest rates of violent victimization was consistent for both whites and blacks. However, the rate of violent victimization for Hispanics did not vary across poverty levels.
  • Poor Hispanics (25.3 per 1,000) had lower rates of violence compared to poor whites (46.4 per 1,000) and poor blacks (43.4 per 1,000).
  • Poor persons living in urban areas (43.9 per 1,000) had violent victimization rates similar to poor persons living in rural areas (38.8 per 1,000).
  • Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000).

Its sad that white culture is glorifying violence and so anti education. What will we do about all of this white on white crime?

"Poverty is the parent of crime." -Aristotle

There are people trying to create an audience, trying to effect change but once they go against or point out problems within whatever subset of the population they belong to they are shouted down as a traitor.
Yes, you are very right about that. Personally, I think people on all sides just don't have the courage to question themselves. That makes it so much easier to shut out any differing perspectives. Everyone just grabs onto something and is willing to die on that hill without even looking at others. That's just my opinion, and I'm sure there are a lot of other factors. I think if society, as a whole, can do an honest self assessment and open their ears and eyes other views, we can actually get somewhere.

1) Condemn the riots.
2) Pro 2A
3) Support the police.

You don't think those are conservative positions? Are you joking? Do I need to make another poll?

Those have been bread and butter Republican beliefs since Reagan.
I didn't say they weren't conservative beliefs. That's the only beliefs that have remained since Reagan. The party has completely transformed over the last several years which is why I became an independent

No but I also (and I'm guessing you don't either) know all of the details.
No, I don't ALL the details. I do know enough though. Astute, legitimate businessmen, regardless of worth, would all answer no to those questions. Trump can't on his best day

The American people can be really dumb.

I really don't think they are dumb enough to see a bunch of Biden voters burning down cities for months and blame Trump. But hey, maybe. You never know.
We've become a pretty dumbed down country. We elected a reality TV show star who has no business being POTUS. Unfit and unqualified. I get it, the alternative for you might have been worse, but that's really the essence of my point. Our most qualified people won't run and that's a big part of the problem. I'm almost certain Trump will win again, regardless of the blatant lies and divisive rhetoric

No. Black people committing a disproportionate amount of the crime in the USA plus general left wing low IQ/education/emotional thinking is the problem. Thats a quantitative fact.
The first comment might be a quantitative fact. The second one is an opinion. There are as many right wing, low IQ citizens as there are left wing. Believing anything to the contrary would make you a low info guy

This is off subject.....I bet you hated officers when you served, didn't you?

VN Store

Back