Portal Activity (News and Rumors)

Jacksonville State pitcher AJ Causey joins Tennessee out of transfer portal - VolReport

According to the article our new RH pitcher, A. J. Causey played on the same travel ball team as Drew Beam and they have remained friends after leaving for college. According to the article. A.J. chose Tennessee over several other SEC teams. The article implies that the Drew Beam connection may have been important in his decision making.

( The article didn't mention that Drew's GF's father works for Texas A&M Baseball)

Jacksonville State pitcher AJ Causey joins Tennessee out of transfer portal - VolReport

According to the article our new RH pitcher, A. J. Causey played on the same travel ball team as Drew Beam and they have remained friends after leaving for college. According to the article. A.J. chose Tennessee over several other SEC teams. The article implies that the Drew Beam connection may have been important in his decision making.

( The article didn't mention that Drew's GF's father works for Texas A&M Baseball)

20230623_175128.jpg

Drew Beam will be here. Your welcome.

If you know that, it's still not determinative. We've seen football guys enter to keep options open and then stay at UT. We'll see.

What is the date the portal closes?
July 13th when it closes and I don’t know anything. Just saw from one of the college baseball people saying multiple sources he has filed paperwork

That's gonna hurt my feelings if Chase Burns transfers. Being that I'm prone to bitterness, I cannot wish him the best if he leaves. And if he goes to LSU, I will definitely wish him and that program failure for their obvious tampering.

VN Store

Back