Portal Activity (News and Rumors)

2021-22 was our window. Now LSU is going to become the Oklahoma softball of baseball.

I’ve been trying to tell y’all that burns has been on his way out for a couple months, he wants to be the Friday night guy for a championship contender and that’s just not available here next year

Reactions: knoxvol52
I hope his bags are packed and he’s already gone, if true………
I get it, but I dont. Im sure hes frustrated about being moved to the pen, but hes the best hes ever been out of the pen. The door is wide open for him to jump back into that Friday night role if he wants it.

Now, the other question if hes isnt happy/ never wanted to come here, then why did he? That doesnt make a lot of sense.

I’ve been trying to tell y’all that burns has been on his way out for a couple months, he wants to be the Friday night guy for a championship contender and that’s just not available here next year
Thats not even close to true.
Lindsey and Dolly are gone.
Beam can throw Sat or stay on Sunday.
Friday night is wide open.

If Burns does leave. Will it be the definition of BVS, 110% no doubt, but Tennessee overall will v find. Make sure get Nate Snead and Matthew Dallas makes it to campus. Those things happen, can def offset the loss of burns by a good bit.

If he does go, I hope the NCAA confiscates his phone(s) just like they did to UT earlier this year………its tampering galore IMO
I don’t think it’s tampering if Chase was the one reaching out first assuming he’s been unhappy.

Okay, unless he isn’t gonna be the Friday night starter next year. This doesn’t make much sense. Tennessee baseball is in championship contention for next year.

Wait! Wut? You don’t think LSU baseball is hanging out in that stratosphere already?
Not really since Bertman left. But they’re going to be ripping off titles left and right like he did. Nobody can compete with their NIL arm in baseball. If we tried we would have to deplete our football fund and obviously we would never do that.

Thats not even close to true.
Lindsey and Dolly are gone.
Beam can throw Sat or stay on Sunday.
Friday night is wide open.
Friday will prob go to beam or Russell for the consistency, whichever doesn’t get friday will pitch Saturday. The talented freshman arms would compete with him for Sunday

I think he’s saying we’re not a championship contender
Depending on who comes back and who we replace with, idk if thats true.
The roster is going to need some work, but we arent that far off.

Now, if that is his thoughts, clean out his locker and send him back to Nashville. Dont need that kind of attitude no matter how good Burns is.

It's becoming like the minor leagues and we'll need transaction reports to keep track. You just end up yelling for your clothes over the other teams clothes.

The Burns transfer rumors don’t surprise me at all. I feel like I remember talk of him not being happy here even last season. When they showed the dugout during this season he didn’t seem to be interacting much with teammates. If he doesn’t want to be here then best to say ✌️, move on and focus on the guys who do want to be here.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back