Portal Activity (News and Rumors)

Hard for me to believe CTV doesn’t find a way to match whatever is being offered. Tony is in deep with the power players at UT.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I don't post outside of the RF often, so forgive me if this is out of bounds. However, I see lot of people wishing Burns well if he decides to leave...WTF? If he leaves he gets the Too'too' treatment from me. He's got one year left, then he'll be drafted and be a millionaire. Doesn't need to leave to achieve his goals.

I don't post outside of the RF often, so forgive me if this is out of bounds. However, I see lot of people wishing Burns well if he decides to leave...WTF? If he leaves he gets the Too'too' treatment from me. He's got one year left, then he'll be drafted and be a millionaire. Doesn't need to leave to achieve his goals.

Quite a few ifs in that post.

I like you better when you're not being such a negative twit.

I’ve followed college baseball a while, albeit a lot less obsessively when we sucked. Anything involving LSU, I automatically think they win. They have way too much money, tradition, and corruption not to.

Twitter folks hinting that Vandy is also in play for Burns. Some saying he was never happy here…hate to hear that if true

VN Store

Back