Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

The Clinton Foundation tied to voting machines. Granted, its not proof of fraud, but what reasonable person in the Wide World of Sports would not at least suspect the teflon Clintons could, at the very least, try to influence this company. I would like to see how much Clinton Foundation money went to Dominion.

The DELIAN Project: Democracy through Technology

A quick google search verified that Dominion machines were used in GA and MI

Dead people voting has been debunked. Even if attempted they aren’t counted. If a person sent in an absentee ballot then died before ED their vote is disqualified as well.

Y’all really need to look this stuff up instead of just taking tweets at face value.

That is a blatant lie. I've seen not one person debunk that there are a number of dead people voting. The only question is, how many?

Curious that not even Fox has a single story about fraud that I see online. Fox even cut away from McEnany's presser today.

Sorry gents. This dog don't hunt.
The MSM is corporate media bought and paid to keep the masses asleep and believing in their favorite brand of news.

This includes Fox News.

Your belief that Fox News cutting away from McEnany’s presser today was proof of anything other than that is telling.

Use your brain.

The MSM is corporate media bought and paid to keep the masses asleep and believing in their favorite brand of news.

This includes Fox News.

Your belief that Fox News cutting away from McEnany’s presser today was proof of anything other than that is telling.

Use your brain.
You were strung along for years with the Q ****. It’s almost as if you are intentionally this dumb.

Reactions: Septic

This includes Fox News.

Use your brain.

You’re not really in a position to criticize anyone’s beliefs following the whole Q thing, my guy

Oh no! A screenshot of... something... saying every ballot was for Biden! It’s funny with all this technology we have there’s no verifiable proof shown.
Sworn affidavits aren’t evidence?

Tens of Thousands of Unsealed Ballots Arrived in Michigan County, All for Democrats: Lawsuit

“At approximately 4:30 a.m., tens of thousands of ballots were brought in and placed on eight long tables. Unlike the other ballots, these boxes were brought in from the rear of the room,” a sworn witness affidavit signed by Andrew Sitto, a poll challenger, states. “The same procedure was performed on the ballots that arrived at approximately 4:30 a.m., but I specifically noticed that every ballot I observed was cast for Joe Biden.”

“I heard other challengers say that several vehicles with out-of-state license plates pulled up to the TCF Center a little before 4:30 a.m. and unloaded boxes of ballots,” Sitto testified.

Sitto’s witness statement is one of six cited in a lawsuit (pdf) filed in Michigan on Monday by the Great Lakes Justice Center. The lawsuit alleges that poll workers were instructed to ignore signature mismatches, backdate ballots that arrived late, and push through ballots despite questions about their validity.

Sitto said the election official subsequently blocked the windows of the room he was in with cardboard and refused to let him reenter after he left for a break.

I saw Star Wars once when it came out in 77 IIRC... and never watched any of the sequels. One of my best friends went to see it about 70 times that summer (each time with a different date lol).
I was 10 and Smokey and The Bandit came out around the same time. I must have watched it 15 times that summer. It stayed on forever and we’d tell our parents we were going to see something else that was showing and then sneak over to watch Buford T. Justice

You’re not really in a position to criticize anyone’s beliefs following the whole Q thing, my guy
Educate yourself.
operation_mockingbird-cia_msm.jpg

Depends on what the judge says. It can be considered hearsay, which based on your source, it likely is.

"This is yet another belated lawsuit, raising baseless allegations to try and undermine confidence in a well-run election. Like two previous lawsuits, this case is not based upon actual evidence of any election fraud or misconduct, it is based upon various conspiracy theories, which have already been debunked. We are confident this case, like the others filed last week, will be dismissed. There were more than 200 Republican challengers in the room at the TCF Center, but only five have come forward to support these claims, which actually tells us how well the process was run. In their rush to file this lawsuit, it does not even appear that the supposed witnesses read their affidavits; one witness couldn't even get his own name right. Everything done here was done for good reason with one goal in mind - to be sure that every vote is counted," said David Fink, who is the city's lead attorney on this case.

Lawsuit filed alleging election fraud in Wayne County

I was 10 and Smokey and The Bandit came out around the same time. I must have watched it 15 times that summer. It stayed on forever and we’d tell our parents we were going to see something else that was showing and then sneak over to watch Buford T. Justice
Yeah I have seen that movie way more than once lol. Coors beer beat the heck out of space laser thingies for me.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Depends on what the judge says. It can be considered hearsay, which based on your source, it likely is.

"This is yet another belated lawsuit, raising baseless allegations to try and undermine confidence in a well-run election. Like two previous lawsuits, this case is not based upon actual evidence of any election fraud or misconduct, it is based upon various conspiracy theories, which have already been debunked. We are confident this case, like the others filed last week, will be dismissed. There were more than 200 Republican challengers in the room at the TCF Center, but only five have come forward to support these claims, which actually tells us how well the process was run. In their rush to file this lawsuit, it does not even appear that the supposed witnesses read their affidavits; one witness couldn't even get his own name right. Everything done here was done for good reason with one goal in mind - to be sure that every vote is counted," said David Fink, who is the city's lead attorney on this case.

Lawsuit filed alleging election fraud in Wayne County

Never a good idea to perjure yourself.

Reactions: USMC-TNVOL
The Clinton Foundation tied to voting machines. Granted, its not proof of fraud, but what reasonable person in the Wide World of Sports would not at least suspect the teflon Clintons could, at the very least, try to influence this company. I would like to see how much Clinton Foundation money went to Dominion.

The DELIAN Project: Democracy through Technology

A quick google search verified that Dominion machines were used in GA and MI

Dominion had Republican lobbyist as well. Including the former CoS to Brian Kemp in GA. I guess he is in on it too.

Detroit City Elections Employee: Workers Coached Voters for Joe Biden, Changed Dates on Ballots

A decades-long Detroit city employee has filed a bombshell affidavit in a case alleging a series of voter fraud behaviors to benefit Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election.

Jesse Jacob, who could face legal penalty if her accusations are not true, leveled several claims against her employer.

“I processed absentee ballot packages to be sent to voters while I worked at the election headquarters in September 2020 along with 70-80 other poll workers,” she said.

“I was instructed by my supervisor to adjust the mailing date of these absentee ballot packages to be dated earlier than they were actually sent. The supervisor was making announcements for all workers to engage in this practice.”

Detroit Employee: Workers Coached Voters for Biden, Changed Dates

VN Store

Back