(Potential) Chicago Riots

Some people on this board will be greatly disappointed if there is not massive rioting and a few white people shot up.

Nah. If the rioting takes place in Cicero then cool. I'd be bummed to see downtown Chicago take it a hit because its pretty before it gets dark.

The officer will be turning himself in at noon and should be charged shortly after his bond hearing.

According to Foxnews, that police officer, Jason Van Dyke, has been charged w/first degree murder today (Tuesday) in the shooting death of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald from the Oct 20, 2014 incident.

Last edited:
No I mean like not murdering people

so they are supposed to be perfect? he killed someone and is facing murder charges. seems about right up to this point, as far as what is supposed to happen after he killed the kid. unless this guy has a history of murder there is no predictive way to say what he, or the department should have done different than what has happened.

so they are supposed to be perfect? he killed someone and is facing murder charges. seems about right up to this point, as far as what is supposed to happen after he killed the kid. unless this guy has a history of murder there is no predictive way to say what he, or the department should have done different than what has happened.

The city has tried to block the release of this tape for over a year until a judge ordered it released with a deadline for tomorrow. It took a year to bring charges, and certainly appears as though charges would not have been filed, if not for the court ordered release.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
What is your point? It seems like you are trying to deflect from this specific incident.

My point is that every death of a black person, via police, is exploited as racist by the media. It happens just as much to other races, yet it's never heard about.

What am I deflecting?

Reactions: 2 people
Some are hoping, maybe even praying, that the riots begin very soon. Those white folks gotta pay.

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

This scoffing doesn't really work when the officer did in fact commit murder (which seems to be the case here).

Also, no one is more giddy for rioting than the white guys on VN.

Reactions: 6 people
This scoffing doesn't really work when the officer did in fact commit murder (which seems to be the case here).

Also, no one is more giddy for rioting than the white guys on VN.

I would hope you are including yourself in that remark...

Reactions: 2 people
No. And in no way was that implied.

So what were you implying when you said "white men would be giddy with riots"?

Aren't you a white man? Wouldn't you be giddy with the rest of us since those dirty BLM people would get what's coming to them?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back