Potpourri

Yes, he came on threw a few insults my way, called out my real name and asked me if I coached for Don Brown,,,never did get to answer him on that...

Yes, for one year. Of that group,,7 of my 9 girls went on to play college ball. One, Savannah Felgamacher, went to JMU and she became the first freshman under then Head Coach Kenny Brooks to notch a double-double in a season opener (17 points, 12 rebounds)
Well, that reminds me. Of one time bruh was right.

Fans shouldnt be contacting players.. That is just straight up weird.. and Fans on twitter should not be retweet every player to beg them to be at Tennesee.. That is just weird asf.. Just let the coaches do their job.. They will recruit who they want to recruit and will get valuable information from people that they trust. CKC has been giving the top 10 people to have in her circle for future recruits from the HS level/aau level/ and international level. She knows who the gatekeepers are and how to navigate And she has Gabe and Roman that has personally relationships with several of those 10. ... and just because a player is ranked where they are ranked has a lot of other factors on like the relationship of the ranker with that particular program on shoe circuit and etc..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1reVOLver
Well, that reminds me. Of one time bruh was right.
For bruh to know all of that "bruh" has to be a real committed fan of me
still,,,not impressed

And I don't follow or contact just TN players,,,I have recruits I talk to in many sections of the country...I have SEC, ACC coaches and players following me for a reason.

"Bruh" should get a life

This forum is called Tennessee Lady Vols. Most of us come here to read and write about the Lady Vols. One prominent exception is the fellow who likes to talk about…himself.

IMG_1832.jpeg
“me, I, I, I, I, me”

That's a fair collection of personal pronouns. Six self references in two or three sentences.

This forum is called Tennessee Lady Vols. Most of us come here to read and write about the Lady Vols. One prominent exception is the fellow who likes to talk about…himself.

View attachment 650493
“me, I, I, I, I, me”

That's a fair collection of personal pronouns. Six self references in two or three sentences.
very good, now, lets work on double digits,,,10, 11, 12, ...

want something great to read/see? please check out "Doin it with a dozen" on YouTube. it will make your day better!

I can't figure out how to link it using this crazy new computer that I have now. Chromebook sucks... lol

Had my 1st follow-up visit at the Sanger Heart center today in Charlotte. They are very pleased with how I'm progressing so far. In a week they said I could begin to do some light walking and a little yard work. Everything in moderation though , lol So tired of laying around in the house..

Had my 1st follow-up visit at the Sanger Heart center today in Charlotte. They are very pleased with how I'm progressing so far. In a week they said I could begin to do some light walking and a little yard work. Everything in moderation though , lol So tired of laying around in the house..
Great to hear you’re feeling better!

Any of you guys remember this commercial on TV? Once, after seeing this comercial, my uncle threw some paper out the car window...I called him Tennessee Trash...He proceeded to smack me a bit, but I smacked him back a little harder....I had been working out...Ah, the good ol days.

Reactions: volnationnj
Another trash commercial of the era...This is "Iron Eyes Cody", an Italian pretending to be an Indian...He made a career out of his impersonation...

VN Store

Back