President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

When all you have left are potty jokes, I know you have lost. And quite frankly, it's pretty creepy. You need to roll a big fatty and chill out. It's summer, get outside and enjoy the fresh air, it's obvious you are wound way too tight.

When all you have left are potty jokes, I know you have lost. And quite frankly, it's pretty creepy. You need to roll a big fatty and chill out. It's summer, get outside and enjoy the fresh air, it's obvious you are wound way too tight.
No potty jokes here. The question is am I better off today than I was before Biden got elected. The answer to that is clearly no. Glad your better off with administration, but I think most people would say they’re not doing better.

No potty jokes here. The question is am I better off today than I was before Biden got elected. The answer to that is clearly no. Glad your better off with administration, but I think most people would say they’re not doing better.

She's in that 12%.

As reported- President Joe Biden’s administration sold 950,000 barrels of oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve to a Chinese state-owned gas company that has financial ties to a private equity firm cofounded by Hunter Biden

Treason maybe not, but will definitely move the exit date.

As reported- President Joe Biden’s administration sold 950,000 barrels of oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve to a Chinese state-owned gas company that has financial ties to a private equity firm cofounded by Hunter Biden

Treason maybe not, but will definitely move the exit date.
No it won't. Leftoids are too proud to admit he's a corrupt career criminal driving the country into the toilet.

No it won't. Leftoids are too proud to admit he's a corrupt career criminal driving the country into the toilet.
MSM is slowly turning and not protecting like they did. This bold move plus the scheduling conflicts that are taking place when he’s in town with candidates will only get worse. 38% might be a good number as it could get low 30’s soon.

Reactions: tbwhhs

I never said I was better off or worse off, I simply said that, In aggregate, Democratic Presidents add more jobs than Republican Presidents and it's not even close. Anybody can pick a point in time and whine about gas prices, just like people whined about Trump's tariffs. The question every Patriotic American should really be asking is do we live in a Democratic Republic or under a Autocrat who decided he wanted to stay in power - democracy be damned? And clearly we are much better off under the former.

Cult of Trump's calculus on economy:

1. If job growth numbers are down, hammer current administration
2. If job growth numbers are better than expected, explain why it can't have anything to do with the current administration

Question: If we're going to blame a the sitting administration for economic woes during their term(s), shouldn't they also receive credit for any good news related to the economy?

You guys blamed Trump for all the bad for 4 years and he got zero credit for all the good. You praised Obama giving ng him all the credit for the good meanwhile blaming Bush for all of his failures.

Time to take your medicine.

I never said I was better off or worse off, I simply said that, In aggregate, Democratic Presidents add more jobs than Republican Presidents and it's not even close. Anybody can pick a point in time and whine about gas prices, just like people whined about Trump's tariffs. The question every Patriotic American should really be asking is do we live in a Democratic Republic or under a Autocrat who decided he wanted to stay in power - democracy be damned? And clearly we are much better off under the former.
Nobody is better off regardless how you want to spin it. With gas being doubled that means the money in the tank cannot be invested elsewhere. Democracy won out and he’s not in office but don’t play the democracy or be damned the way the left under Biden’s time has reacted towards the courts rulings or even giving barrels to China.

VN Store

Back