President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Nobody is better off regardless how you want to spin it. With gas being doubled that means the money in the tank cannot be invested elsewhere. Democracy won out and he’s not in office but don’t play the democracy or be damned the way the left under Biden’s time has reacted towards the courts rulings or even giving barrels to China.
I'll just add in again that anyone that brought up the absolute certainty of corruption as he was releasing those barrels of oil was told it would "just go into the world market".

You guys blamed Trump for all the bad for 4 years and he got zero credit for all the good. You praised Obama giving ng him all the credit for the good meanwhile blaming Bush for all of his failures.

Time to take your medicine.
Haha. Another deflection. Keep ‘em coming!

I never said I was better off or worse off, I simply said that, In aggregate, Democratic Presidents add more jobs than Republican Presidents and it's not even close. Anybody can pick a point in time and whine about gas prices, just like people whined about Trump's tariffs. The question every Patriotic American should really be asking is do we live in a Democratic Republic or under a Autocrat who decided he wanted to stay in power - democracy be damned? And clearly we are much better off under the former.

240EE7F7-608E-47B0-93CE-E3FB609BDCC8.jpeg

Nobody is better off regardless how you want to spin it. With gas being doubled that means the money in the tank cannot be invested elsewhere. Democracy won out and he’s not in office but don’t play the democracy or be damned the way the left under Biden’s time has reacted towards the courts rulings or even giving barrels to China.

You do know that China has been buying oil from us for decades right? Hell, Trump signed a trade deal with them that required them to buy crude and natural gas from the US.

Even that is too logical. I see a male and female port connector. Pocahontas will promote the use of 2 female connectors or 2 male connectors. She'll then follow the Biden administration playbook and blame industry when they can't make it work.
Sexist. Male and female connections are a white supremist/male hierarchy social construct. They are ze or them connections.

China Demands End to U.S.-Taiwan Military ‘collusion’

BEIJING--China has demanded the U.S. cease military “collusion” with Taiwan during a virtual meeting between the joint chiefs of staff from the two countries whose relationship has grown increasingly fractious.

Gen. Li Zuocheng told Gen. Mark Milley on Thursday that China had “no room for compromise” on issues affecting its “core interests,” which include self-governing Taiwan, which Beijing claims as its own territory to be annexed by force if necessary.

“China demands the U.S. ... cease reversing history, cease U.S.-Taiwan military collusion and avoid impacting China-U.S. ties and stability in the Taiwan Strait,” Li said.

The Chinese military would “resolutely safeguard national sovereignty and territorial integrity,” he said. “If anyone creates a wanton provocation, they will be met with the firm counterattack from the Chinese people.”

China demands end to U.S.-Taiwan military ‘collusion’ | The Asahi Shimbun: Breaking News, Japan News and Analysis

You do know that China has been buying oil from us for decades right? Hell, Trump signed a trade deal with them that required them to buy crude and natural gas from the US.
You do know there is a connection with the son of the President in question.

Of course you do.

Of course they know, but it doesn’t fit their narrative.
Back to the drawing board, Trump boys!

Reactions: TN Ribs
You ignore the question in the post, attempt to deflect in your response, then critique my response.
Yep, about what we’ve come to expect from the cult.

The cult defense. The earmark of low IQ. That’s your go to. But that’s what’s to be expected from part of the 81 million 😂😂😂😂.

Reactions: tbwhhs

Anything and everything to try and shift the blame away from Biden. So sad. I feel bad for you guys. Your president is a historic failure and you a really just having a hard time with it.

VN Store

Back