President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Bidens are as Dysfunctional as the Kennedys — and Protected by the Press

Joe Biden, as his former daughter-in-law recounts in her new memoir, comes on strong.

That’s no surprise to anyone who has read the allegations of sexual inappropriateness against President Biden, or has seen the multiple videos and photos of creepy Uncle Joe with women and young girls: sniffing their hair, massaging their shoulders, pressing his forehead against theirs, grabbing them by the arm or kissing them on the lips, pulling them in close for a full-contact hug.

Betsy DeVos, in her new memoir, is the latest to claim unwanted forehead-to-forehead contact. She was in a wheelchair at the time, recovering from a bike accident, with nowhere to run. “It was gross, and it was also a feeble attempt to intimidate me,” she writes.

But no left-leaning outlet, otherwise hyper-attuned to such violations, seems to care.

Nor has much attention been paid to that first meeting between Hunter Biden’s ex-wife Kathleen Buhle and Joe. As she writes in her newly-published book, “If We Break,” Joe, then a stranger to her, “put his hands on my cheeks and looked me in the eyes, his nose almost touching my own. ‘Honey,’ he said, ‘my boy tells me he loves you, so that means I love you, too. Understand? I love you.’ ”

Joe’s instant intimacy was, Buhle says, a lot. “I honestly didn’t know what to do with it,” she writes.

That encounter was a preview for life with the Bidens, a family whose public image — that of a close-knit, well-adjusted family brought even closer by tragedy — is at stark odds with reality.

Not since the Kennedys has the mainstream media ignored such familial dysfunction, lack of sexual boundaries, hardcore substance abuse issues, the hiring of sex workers, the leveraging of presidential access for money and trails of corruption, greed and thirst for power that supersede all.

President Biden’s adult children share a strange habit of leaving their most intimate communications, thoughts and confessions where anybody can find them. Hunter hasn’t denied the laptop is his; Ashley hasn’t denied the diary is hers.

Bidens as dysfunctional as the Kennedys — and protected by the press

I never said I was better off or worse off, I simply said that, In aggregate, Democratic Presidents add more jobs than Republican Presidents and it's not even close. Anybody can pick a point in time and whine about gas prices, just like people whined about Trump's tariffs. The question every Patriotic American should really be asking is do we live in a Democratic Republic or under a Autocrat who decided he wanted to stay in power - democracy be damned? And clearly we are much better off under the former.

You're struggling in this thread.

You do know that China has been buying oil from us for decades right? Hell, Trump signed a trade deal with them that required them to buy crude and natural gas from the US.

Big difference between that and offering up our reserves and making us weaker.

Reactions: dovervolz
I never said I was better off or worse off, I simply said that, In aggregate, Democratic Presidents add more jobs than Republican Presidents and it's not even close. Anybody can pick a point in time and whine about gas prices, just like people whined about Trump's tariffs. The question every Patriotic American should really be asking is do we live in a Democratic Republic or under a Autocrat who decided he wanted to stay in power - democracy be damned? And clearly we are much better off under the former.
Sorry but government doesn’t create jobs, businesses do. Taking credit for job creation from either side is BS. Very few are doing better than they were under republican leadership. The job market returning to pre pandemic levels isn’t an accomplishment.

Sorry but government doesn’t create jobs, businesses do. Taking credit for job creation from either side is BS. Very few are doing better than they were under republican leadership. The job market returning to pre pandemic levels isn’t an accomplishment.
...particularly when you consider that the population is now much higher than pre-pandemic levels due to the fact that somewhere between 2-3 million additional people per year have streamed over the non-existent border under Joe Biden.

Any of what? Electing Trump in 2016? Hell no!

Biden was certainly worth not reelecting Trump in 2020.

Keeping Hillary and the establishment from reaching their goal of placing her in the White House , because it was her turn . watching the melt down from a plan gone wrong when ACB replaced the lefts saint , RGB ? Totally .

I laughed at her closing comment: "...this is ECON 101"

Yeah and either you guys failed miserably or you guys know exactly what you are doing by destroying the world economies.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Keeping Hillary and the establishment from reaching their goal of placing her in the White House , because it was her turn . watching the melt down from a plan gone wrong when ACB replaced the lefts saint , RGB ? Totally .

640px-Associate_Justice_Brett_Kavanaugh_Official_Portrait_%28full_length%29.jpg

-1x-1.jpg

Neil-Gorsuch-2017.jpg

Boom..probably saved the Republic.

VN Store

Back