President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Sorry but government doesn’t create jobs, businesses do. Taking credit for job creation from either side is BS. Very few are doing better than they were under republican leadership. The job market returning to pre pandemic levels isn’t an accomplishment.

Exactly. Government can set the environment for more job creation through regulatory and incentivizing R&D.

Ribs is clueless.

And this administration has done a poor job of setting up these kinds of incentives

Clean coal zero emission tech is out there...and cancelled. In 2015..wonder who that was. Retrofitting existing coal fired plants makes much more sense than a Muti-trillion (probably tens of muti trillion) investment in national infrastructure.
This push is absolutely insane. Your coal fired plant in the 80's was totally different than the 90's even. A 2022 plant is not even a 90's plant. I saw it myself with injection methods at TVA fossil plants. By products can be used in concrete and others.

The mining of minerals for alternative energy is a loser or a wash, foreign dependence is a big negative, hazardous waste is a big loser..etc.
This is nothing but mindless stupidity.

My 401 is down double digit percentage points. That’s a fact.

They are filled with emotions but no substance. What do you expect because they are neo-liberals. They're still in their teens and twenties though so they'll mature. If they were older than that then they'd look really bad.

They are filled with emotions but no substance. What do you expect because they are neo-liberals. They're still in their teens and twenties though so they'll mature. If they were older than that then they'd look really bad.

They are developing this notion that there is some virtue to suffering.

Future generations aren’t going to be thanking us for “saving the planet” while putting them in extreme poverty.

No, if Trump comes back in ‘24.

Would all of this had been worth it?
All of what? I understood you were asking about Trump coming back in '24, I just don't know what you mean by "all of this".
Biden beating Trump in 2020 was certainly what needed to happen.
If enough people are crazy enough to reelect Trump, that has little to nothing to do with Biden.

VN Store

Back