President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

This Article from the NYT is detailing a very dismal picture of what prez Biden's own party thinks of him. NYT: Biden Is Too Passive and Full of Excuses to be President Biden seems to be detached from reality most of the time. He's too tone deaf to the wants & needs of the American people except only to his far-left wing radical base demands.
Don’t be fooled. The NYT would be the first one in line to gush over AOC if she ever became POTUS. Now that’s a scary thought. I don’t know about 2024 but I bet by 2028 she is in the primaries.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Given the desire to continue spending at the federal level when everyone could see the inflation coming, they are knee deep involved in this mess.

Additionally, much of the current inflation is driven by energy costs. So if you aren’t in an all out sprint to do everything possible to encourage exploration, drilling, processing, etc, then you are adding to the problem.
Come in allvol. Biden was tough on those oil companies. He told them to lower prices to their cost. How that hasn’t fixed everything I’ll never know.

Reactions: allvol123
Don’t be fooled. The NYT would be the first one in line to gush over AOC if she ever became POTUS. Now that’s a scary thought. I don’t know about 2024 but I bet by 2028 she is in the primaries.

She'll never win. Even among us independent voters, she's way too far left, and furthermore, hysteria infected to be POTUS. I'd love to see a qualified woman President in office, AOC isn't it. Now, if we could somehow resurrect ole Maggie Thatcher, or Golda Meir, and make them Americans, I could be enticed to vote for either.

Come on, kiddo, I'm your target.

Yelp, those millions of Cheat By Mail votes worked just fine.
I know you’re more aligned with the fringe elements of the far right, franky, but I’d start pivoting away from the “election was stolen” platform.
Trump and the remaining goons still singing that tune are becoming increasingly isolated.
Time to focus forward and hope we have better options in ‘24!

VN Store

Back