President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

So, what does it say about the person beaten in an election by someone so horrible? Assuming you don’t believe the election was “stolen,” of course.
And no I don't think the election was stolen. Both sides cheat as much as possible and always have but there's no proof of anything new and decisive done by the Democrats this time.

The release from the virus seemed to cascade a sequence of events that just happened to be in an election year. Connect the dots as you will or just chalk it up to coincidence. Fauci’s name should have never been connected to the same lab that produced the once in a decade pandemic. Again, you can believe it was coincidence in an election year.
Coincidence. And bad preparation (Trump) and reactions (all around) helped it get out of control here.

Reactions: Majors
I saw an article in my local paper printed today that Biden is sending another 400 Million dollars worth of military aid to Ukraine. Hasn't this damn freaking moron idiot sent enough taxpayers money to that country already? Biden is worried more about Ukraine's border then he is the U.S.A.'s Southern border. Democrats are terrible leaders at anything including being a city's dog catcher.
Democrats? It's not just Democrats. You have neocons and Russophobes doubling down on the stupidity.

Not sure bad preparation. Same time Covid was coming in, a second worthless impeachment was distracting the masses and Washington. Led by Schiff and Pelosi.
Didn't Trump scrap an emergency preparedness program, which would have helped with our initial response, some time before the outbreak?

Common sense then and common sense now. The virus was a way to protect Biden, install voter suppression voting methods, create scare tactics of talking down the status quo of the American lifestyle by putting it on a global stage. Interesting the Covid death tickers aren’t advertised like college football scores on tv.
It's scheduled to start 2 months prior to midterms.

Didn't Trump scrap an emergency preparedness program, which would have helped with our initial response, some time before the outbreak?
Correct. How much would it have helped? Initial response was to stop/lessen travel and those coming in or limit travel. But that was deemed xenophobic by the left. Pandemic play book left by Obama was obviously stated as vaccinations for pandemics would take 8-12 years for safety and efficacy as that’s what Biden ran as opposition to Trumps warp speed. So yes, Trump scraped it but not sure the outcome would have been different.

Just call it a gut feeling.

Kate Bedingfield will be the latest senior adviser to leave the Biden administration, whose messaging has faced growing criticism from Democrats.

It will be the latest departure from a White House communications apparatus that has faced growing criticism from members of the president’s own party. Democrats have in recent weeks pressed Mr. Biden for a more forceful and consistent message in response to multiple mass shootings, the Supreme Court’s ruling to eliminate the federal right to abortion and record-high inflation.

But Mr. Biden has also brought in longtime advisers, a sign that he is preparing his re-election campaign. Anita Dunn, a senior adviser, recently returned to the White House from her public affairs firm. Ian Sams, who had been a spokesman for the Department of Health and Human Services, has joined the White House staff as a spokesman for the counsel’s office.

White House Communications Director Plans to Step Down

Reactions: StarRaider
Biden Admin Drops $1.5 Million on ‘Transgender Programming’ for Inmates

The Biden administration spent nearly $1.5 million to produce a "transgender programming curriculum" for inmates held in the nation's 122 federal prisons.

The Justice Department disbursed the funds for a consulting firm to develop a program to help transgender inmates "manage identity concerns during incarceration" and advocate for their "sexual health and safety," according to a government summary of the contract. The contract also asks the firm to develop a program to help transgender inmates access hormone treatment after they are released.

Biden Admin Drops $1.5 Million on 'Transgender Programming' for Inmates - Washington Free Beacon

And no I don't think the election was stolen. Both sides cheat as much as possible and always have but there's no proof of anything new and decisive done by the Democrats this time.
Do you think pulling the Hunter Biden connection to Burisma on social media was justified right before the election or his connections to China during his dads VP run? This is where many feel the election was stolen not the ballot box. Media selected which stories to kill and which ones to run on.

Biden Admin Drops $1.5 Million on ‘Transgender Programming’ for Inmates

The Biden administration spent nearly $1.5 million to produce a "transgender programming curriculum" for inmates held in the nation's 122 federal prisons.

The Justice Department disbursed the funds for a consulting firm to develop a program to help transgender inmates "manage identity concerns during incarceration" and advocate for their "sexual health and safety," according to a government summary of the contract. The contract also asks the firm to develop a program to help transgender inmates access hormone treatment after they are released.

Biden Admin Drops $1.5 Million on 'Transgender Programming' for Inmates - Washington Free Beacon

1.5 million to a consulting firm to help facilitate mental illness in our prisons.

We are truly a sick and drunk country.

Kate Bedingfield will be the latest senior adviser to leave the Biden administration, whose messaging has faced growing criticism from Democrats.

It will be the latest departure from a White House communications apparatus that has faced growing criticism from members of the president’s own party. Democrats have in recent weeks pressed Mr. Biden for a more forceful and consistent message in response to multiple mass shootings, the Supreme Court’s ruling to eliminate the federal right to abortion and record-high inflation.

But Mr. Biden has also brought in longtime advisers, a sign that he is preparing his re-election campaign. Anita Dunn, a senior adviser, recently returned to the White House from her public affairs firm. Ian Sams, who had been a spokesman for the Department of Health and Human Services, has joined the White House staff as a spokesman for the counsel’s office.

White House Communications Director Plans to Step Down
Stepping down is softer than firing. Stepping down means I don’t want to be attached to this. Firing means leadership recognizes the weakness and moves to address it with accountability.

Mayor Pete should have been fired months ago as an example. Keeping him on while the supply chain debacle continues shows lack of leadership or spine.

Do you think pulling the Hunter Biden connection to Burisma on social media was justified right before the election or his connections to China during his dads VP run? This is where many feel the election was stolen not the ballot box. Media selected which stories to kill and which ones to run on.
I was thinking of fraudulent voting and vote counting. I wouldn't consider low ethics campaigning as stealing an election.

I was thinking of fraudulent voting and vote counting. I wouldn't consider low ethics campaigning as stealing an election.
I would if it’s one sided advantage weeks before the election. That’s media manipulation at its finest but also withholding information from the public. 10% said they would not have voted for Biden had the information not be withheld.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back