President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Yeah we took a chance on somehow besides the usual lying politicians that have been conning the likes of you for over fifty years. The worst part of trump's presidency were light years better than this clown. But you do you. Enjoy your retirement being cut in half... Oh I forgot... You are a taker
Someone besides the usual was something most everyone could get behind.
That someone being Trump was the asinine part.

It's like someone saying "I've eaten red meat for the past 30 meals. I want something other than red meat. I think I'll eat a dog turd tonight."

Wanting something other than red meat is completely understandable. Picking a dog turd instead of poultry or seafood is the head scratching part.

And the next time that person says "tonight I'm having something other than red meat" people will avoid sharing that meal at all costs..........because they remember the last time.

It's like someone saying "I've eaten red meat for the past 30 meals. I want something other than red meat. I think I'll eat a dog turd tonight."

Wanting something other than red meat is completely understandable. Picking a dog turd instead of poultry or seafood is the head scratching part.

And the next time that person says "tonight I'm having something other than red meat" people will avoid sharing that meal at all costs..........because they remember the last time.

Biden is the dog turd.

Prove it.
631-arms-crossed.png
mmmmmmmkay

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Yeah, it's like they come to Tennessee and look at housing prices and poop their britches with glee about how cheap the houses are, and two years later the prices have doubled and they keep coming.
Neighbors in the last two years are from California, 2 from NYC, Miami.

Your analogy is retarded. But hardly unexpected. More apropos would be installing Joe Biden is like you have been eating dog **** for 50 years, but you've gotten used to the taste so the thought of an actual steak would make your system shut down.

Yeah, it's like they come to Tennessee and look at housing prices and poop their britches with glee about how cheap the houses are, and two years later the prices have doubled and they keep coming.
Like the old saying goes. Dont California my Tennessee. They complain about their ****** states and situations, then move here and vote for the same dumbasses that ****ed up where they left.

Your analogy is retarded. But hardly unexpected. More apropos would be installing Joe Biden is like you have been eating dog **** for 50 years, but you've gotten used to the taste so the thought of an actual steak would make your system shut down.
This is the same guy who compares guns to mini nukes, are you really surprised?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Like the old saying goes. Dont California my Tennessee. They complain about their ****** states and situations, then move here and vote for the same dumbasses that ****ed up where they left.
Look how bright blue Nashville and surrounding areas are turning. Knoxville and Chattanooga already vote democrat for local politicians.

Biden is a Sloppy Joe....still red meat.

Trump was red meat. Spent too much money like his predecessors. He gave a little rhetoric towards loving America, which people loved. He did some actual good like pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement. Mostly just didn’t do much at all, which is preferable from our federal govt.

But Joe is literally the dog turd here. We can wipe this off the bottom of our shoes in 4 months, but the stench is going to be around awhile.

I don't want him to run again, either. Too old. Too easy of a target for the loons.

But hard to see anyone charismatic enough to beat Trump. An unspeakable tragedy for the country if Trump is elected again.

My advice to you:

Get Trump out of your brain. You're going to have to beat someone like DeSantis in 2024, not Trump. Move on

So presidents before Trump were dog turds and Trump was a steak?
Any you say my analogy is retarded? LOL

In the future??? I don't have any idea how lower/low-middle income families are surviving right now. You can't even look at a starter home in Farragut right now for less than $400k.

I think people buying homes now for that kind of dough are going to regret it like folks did in 2008 and were underwater on their mortgages while crying for a bail out

So presidents before Trump were dog turds and Trump was a steak?
Any you say my analogy is retarded? LOL
Were you in a coma for the 20+ years before Trump and have amnesia? Clinton, Bush and Obama didn't exactly bring the country together and promote world cohesion.

Sure, but you'll just ignore or deny the links. And like everybody else, you saw how Dr. Deborah Birx cringed at Trumpin's injecting bleach comment. Ad you know he championed ivermectin as well. I'm not playing your game again where I provide links, and you ignore, deny, or drag the topic off into argumentative irrelevant discourse. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you. I ain't playing it this time.
Wait, he said inject bleach? Got a link?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I have never felt a moment of shame over voting for Biden.
I would have loved to have had a better choice. I would have loved for Biden to be less senile................but voting against Trump was (and will be again) the easiest decision ever.

I do love a good nap when I get the opportunity; I'll put you guys behind my wife, 2 dogs, and the cat on my nap card.
There’s nap cards? Nobody told me this.

Reactions: luthervol

VN Store

Back