President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Don't worry, he'll play Despasito and make everything better.
That isn't wrong. Until I see actual votes being cast for the other party I'm not believing any of this. Democrat party bonds are strong. They will start pandering as election draws closer and they will all fall in line.

Change my mind

Reactions: dovervolz
Have you finally realized that was always one of the primary reasons the right was nuts to nominate and elect Trump to begin with?
Yeah we took a chance on somehow besides the usual lying politicians that have been conning the likes of you for over fifty years. The worst part of trump's presidency were light years better than this clown. But you do you. Enjoy your retirement being cut in half... Oh I forgot... You are a taker

Who is heated? Again, i have no obession over your posts you're just paraniod. As far as being called a kid. Thank you for that. Makes receiving my SS check sweeter knowing I'm a kid. And i personally couldn't care what your appraisal of me is. Cause i won't lose any sleep over it. You are just a troll and you not very good at it.

Then why do you continue to reply to me? Thems that make the most noise denying an accusation are the most guilty of that accusation, kid. :p

Nobody's obsessed with you Chief.

Prove it.
631-arms-crossed.png

I don't want him to run again, either. Too old. Too easy of a target for the loons.

But hard to see anyone charismatic enough to beat Trump. An unspeakable tragedy for the country if Trump is elected again.
I know right? A return to $2/gal gas, low interest rates, low inflation, energy independence and secure borders would be tragic, wouldn't it?

Then why do you continue to reply to me? Thems that make the most noise denying an accusation are the most guilty of that accusation, kid. :p
Beats the he// out me why. But you take your ignorance to a whole new level that it's so entertaining. Do you come by the naturally or do you really have to work at it

Beats the he// out me why. But you take your ignorance to a whole new level that it's so entertaining. Do you come by the naturally or do you really have to work at it

See? Told you that you're obsessive with me, and you just admitted it. :cool:

Honesty time: A big reason I post the way I do is despite the grief you give me, and the grief I give you, you guys are the most entertaining hooman beans I ever encountered online or offline. And you offer great writing material.

Last edited:
Yeah, we're in pretty good shape after 18 months of the current circus.

Try filling up your car, buying groceries, building something, or opening up your 401k or college investment accounts. Get back to me.

We know at some point the 401k will bounce back but will these high prices become the new normal? Investment companies seem to be causing housing prices to be troublesome for the entry level buyer in the future. These companies are targeting the south and Midwest as corporations leave for greener pastures.

That isn't wrong. Until I see actual votes being cast for the other party I'm not believing any of this. Democrat party bonds are strong. They will start pandering as election draws closer and they will all fall in line.

Change my mind
Nothing like the 2 year pander by the left. Won’t catch them in their neighborhood or schools but try to come across as “us vs them”

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
We know at some point the 401k will bounce back but will these high prices become the new normal? Investment companies seem to be causing housing prices to be troublesome for the entry level buyer in the future. These companies are targeting the south and Midwest as corporations leave for greener pastures.
I’m at the age to keep pumping more but if this was 10-15 years from now would be troublesome.

Reactions: BreatheUT

In the future??? I don't have any idea how lower/low-middle income families are surviving right now. You can't even look at a starter home in Farragut for less than $400k.

Last edited:
Yeah, we're in pretty good shape after 18 months of the current circus.

Try filling up your car, buying groceries, building something, or opening up your 401k or college investment accounts. Get back to me.
Hard to argue the economy and family finances back then to now.

I’m at the age to keep pumping more but if this was 10-15 years from now would be troublesome.

Yeah people within 5 years of retirement may not recover to pre-2022 levels. We have to think the outlook with the Biden administration says 2025 might be when we can have some optimism on returns.

Reactions: Majors
In the future??? I don't have any idea how lower/low-middle income families are surviving right now. You can't even look at a starter home in Farragut right now for less than $400k.

Oh yeah. If I was buying for the first time today with zero equity I would have major problems getting into a home. Today the American dream of home ownership is tough for people in the lower middle class as a first time home buyer.

In the future??? I don't have any idea how lower/low-middle income families are surviving right now. You can't even look at a starter home in Farragut right now for less than $400k.
Same issues here and I don't get who these people are that are paying $20k over asking price for some of these houses.

VN Store

Back