President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Well..., looks like some 64% of Democrats prefer someone other than Bitten, I mean Biden be nominated for 2024. I agree because:

1. He's OLD, and it shows, I don't think he'd survive a second term.
2. He's not a bold Prez, and much as I hate to admit it, Trumputin was right, the far left hooks are way too deep in Biden.
3. Due to number 2 above, he isn't challenging Russia on a level he should, and his domestic policies don't fit the country's needs.
4. While external factors loom unquestionably large in wrecking the economy, I see no bold leadership to remedy that reality.
5. Simply put, Biden isn't really his own man, he's wagon hitched, and rein guided.

I don't have any favorite(s) yet. I have to wade through the chaff, flak, and male bovine excretion of the political field first. As an independent voter, I'll vote anyone who has an ounce of integrity. Either a Republican who isn't a Republiar. Or a Democrat who isn't a Democreep. So for now, I'm doing what I always do during upcoming elections. I'm examining candidates' comments, speeches, actions, voting records (if any) and such to determine which among them is the lesser evil, so I can vote for that person. That's why I'm an independent voter, I refuse to be led by the nose ring of any political party, mob mentality, or cult following. I do my own thinking, whether anybody else likes it or not.

2. Feels contradictory. He should be bolder sounds like the same thing the far left thinks of him.
3. I'd be really curious what you would like in terms of domestic policy. Probably the same as the far left.
4. Bold leadership to fix the economy is how you make this worse. But can you elaborate. What would you like to see?

I'd like to hear more about the stances you believe make you a moderate and what bold action you feel should be taken.

So the question, then, is why do you feel a need to talk to me? Your obsession with me is getting out of hand, don't you think?
Here's a news flash for you, this is a message board. Anybody can response to your nonsense. And, No, I 'm not obsessed with you. But if you make ignorant statements or change someone's post wording to fit your narrative, posters are going to point them out.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Hate facts?????
Facts are my lifeblood; but I am B-, so I'm more of a fact giver than receiver.

You don't get a pass just because you are an educator. Years of bad takes and ignoring facts in this forum are enough evidence for me to make that conclusion. You still have your moments...on occasion.

He’s right though. Ivermectin is a widely used, safe, effective drug. You calling it horse dewormer shows your ignorance. Do you dispute that about ivermectin? You come in here with cute little things like “republiar”, and then go on to try and spread a lie that ivermectin is simply horse dewormer.

He heard it on MSDNC.

You don't get a pass just because you are an educator. Years of bad takes and ignoring facts in this forum are enough evidence for me to make that conclusion. You still have your moments...on occasion.
Why would anyone ever expect or desire a pass because they are an educator?
You too have your moments - more than 87% of PF posters.

2. Feels contradictory. He should be bolder sounds like the same thing the far left thinks of him.
3. I'd be really curious what you would like in terms of domestic policy. Probably the same as the far left.
4. Bold leadership to fix the economy is how you make this worse. But can you elaborate. What would you like to see?
I'd like to hear more about the stances you believe make you a moderate and what bold action you feel should be taken.

There you go trying to put your words into my mouth again. I never claimed I'm a moderate. I've identified myself as an independent voter repeatedly. As such you and nobody else defines me, I define myself. You don't want to know anything, just fishing for comments you can nose-pick for insults. If not, try outlining your own positions regarding Biden or Trump. Then maybe I would take your question a bit seriously.

Here's a news flash for you, this is a message board. Anybody can response to your nonsense. And, No, I 'm not obsessed with you. But if you make ignorant statements or change someone's post wording to fit your narrative, posters are going to point them out.

Heated, huh? Obsessive of my posts, eh? Accusing me of using your tactic? You're a piece of work, kid. Anything else to verify my appraisal of you?

There you go trying to put your words into my mouth again. I never claimed I'm a moderate. I've identified myself as an independent voter repeatedly. As such you and nobody else defines me, I define myself. You don't want to know anything, just fishing for comments you can nose-pick for insults. If not, try outlining your own positions regarding Biden or Trump. Then maybe I would take your question a bit seriously.

That was a lot of words. Yet it in no way addressed anything I mentioned. I’m impressed.

Do you intend on addressing any counter points? If not, what was the purpose of this thread?

That was a lot of words. Yet it in no way addressed anything I mentioned. I’m impressed.
Do you intend on addressing any counter points? If not, what was the purpose of this thread?

Well..., here's the thing V8188, nobody is forcing you to participate in this thread. So, given how you feel, why are you continuing to participate in the thread?

I'll answer for him... Muh Trump. Collateral damage no matter how severe is acceptable.

Q.E.D.

Heated, huh? Obsessive of my posts, eh? Accusing me of using your tactic? You're a piece of work, kid. Anything else to verify my appraisal of you?
Who is heated? Again, i have no obession over your posts you're just paraniod. As far as being called a kid. Thank you for that. Makes receiving my SS check sweeter knowing I'm a kid. And i personally couldn't care what your appraisal of me is. Cause i won't lose any sleep over it. You are just a troll and you not very good at it.

VN Store

Back